for The Biomass

4/26/2018 c5 154LeagionFear
I am liking this less, perhaps the science and philology will return, but it is kinda playing out like a zombie flick atm. Still mildly interesting tho
4/26/2018 c3 LeagionFear
I am a bit overwhelmed by all of the new names of characters and planets... If I am supposed to remember them, I'm afraid I have no chance XD
4/26/2018 c2 LeagionFear
*gasp* What is going on...
4/26/2018 c1 LeagionFear
I really like the narrator that does not exist... reminds me of 'a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'

I would have put 'Responding with aggression' rather than 'Responding in aggression'. That's in the first bit about earth.
Ah, you have spoken about the barriers of languages before haven't you. A particular pet peeve?

I like this very much, you have created a chilling narrative with only half the dialog, though I have to ask, why was the other half not included by the narrator that does not exist?
4/23/2018 c17 3God Speaking
I may be a sadist but I really enjoy how dark this is getting.
4/23/2018 c1 13alltheeagles
This is serious sci-fi compared to my watery version, but it is still accessible in that it sticks to basic biological facts as its foundation. You also succeed in conveying a sense of impending disaster without using very emotional language.
4/23/2018 c4 3God Speaking
Awesome chapter, I still can't get over the anthology of stories all regarding the outbreak, it's just a very interesting premise.
I loved this bitter chapter, hope to read more.
4/23/2018 c3 God Speaking
I'm actually reading beyond this point, the premise and storytelling is way too interesting.
4/23/2018 c1 God Speaking
I reviewed on the older one, but truth be told there aren't many discrepancies from the earlier version. Take that as you will. I noticed that this one was more streamlined, I personally liked how the feeling of powerlessness was conveyed and the dread on the crew was conveyed on the previous iteration. Nonetheless, if this version clears up the plot holes that was present on the other version, then this is the story that I will continue in. Best of luck.
4/3/2018 c1 Cheezyfries
Wow, I didn't realization it was earth. Is it?
3/29/2018 c18 Unknown
Formatting is broken since chapter 18, text is unreadable.
1/22/2018 c15 Cosmic Horror
So I was right to unfollow the first iteration of this story. What luck that I found the reboot on my return to this site for the first time in months.

This kind of infection is why habitats, sufficiently advanced AI and healthy doses of zombie media are pillars every interstellar race should have.
1/19/2018 c1 6She Who Loves Pineapples II
This was a great beginning. Describing earth or a planet very similar to earths from an alien perspective was a great way to draw the reader's attention, and make the reader think about things (like differing definitions of "sentience" and how our earthly affairs would look to someone with more perspective.) I am greatly looking forward to reading the rest of this.
12/13/2017 c4 Guest