for Don't Do Anything Stupid - High Maintenance I

6/25/2018 c57 Chrisi
Whoa! I'm so glad she was okay and they finally got together! I felt the end was a little rushed, but I'm assuming their relationship will continue in Jack's story since it's a sequel and will be where we left off? I love these characters and can't wait to read more :)
6/24/2018 c57 Lina
What? Wasn't the end a little rushed? I wanted to see more of Clara and Theo in a relationship... :(
Anyway, it was a nice story!
6/23/2018 c57 Reader
So happy to have so many chapters to catch up on. That was one heck of a roller coaster ride you took us on. I'm really impressed with this little story and definitely invested in the sequels. Can't wait for Jacks POV.
6/17/2018 c55 Chrisi
OMG How can you end a chapter like that?! My heart stopped! I really really hope Lily is okay and those two stop assuming stuff about the other's feelings.
6/16/2018 c55 Lina
WHAT!? Noooooooooooooo! Please no! :'(
6/9/2018 c53 Reader
Woah! Had so much to catch up on. I'm so glad he is finally acknowledging his feelings for Clara. Just needs to take a leap of faith now.
5/13/2018 c49 10Jaz108
Now Clara is really just being completely oblivious xD
5/7/2018 c47 Reader
Woah! Theo needs to get his shit together. He really does know how to fuck things up royally. I hope Clara makes him stew a bit. Calling her stupid was a step too far. Also, because he loves cars so much, I think Theo needs a service. He's got some parts that need fixing lol.
5/2/2018 c46 Lina
I feel like Theo is being a little selfish. He's missing moments with his daughter and all. I'm disappointed with him...
4/20/2018 c44 Reader
Ooo. I'm not sure how I feel about that! I know she's drunk but Jack isn't. What happened to the bro code? Don't think Theo will like that one bit. Not sure if I do either. Morals people! Will it escalate? They're walking on thin ice me thinks.
4/19/2018 c44 Lina
OH. MY. GOD. Did you already had this planned? :O I'm torn between feeling satisfied or worried... Ouch, poor Theo. D: Oh well, this will be interesting. xD I really can't wait for the next chapter! Please come back soon! :)
4/18/2018 c43 Lina
I can't wait for next chapter then! I really like the story so far... :)
4/14/2018 c43 Reader
I'm always reading! I love the direction of where this is going. Clara's on Theo's home turf now so I'm hoping she'll reach out to him more and we'll see more moments together *not so subtly elbows author*
4/14/2018 c42 Lina
I want Clara to go out with someone! Why is Theo the only one who can to do that? :(
4/7/2018 c41 Reader
Loving the progress so far! So glad Theos heads finally catching up with his heart. Do something to get your girl man! I can't wait to read more.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »