for Crossing the Moon

11/21/2022 c24 18Kyt Lestrange
Hello there!

Thank you to both of you for this incredible story!

At first, I was intrigued and then I got stuck with the story :)

I enjoyed each character depicted in the story, especially Jany ;) He speaks so many languages (which add some spice during the sex scenes)

I can't wait to read more from you ;)

Keep up the good work!

Huge respect from a French reader.

Kyt
12/30/2021 c24 kiara jasmine
halo author, i really like your novel, my name is Kiara i am an editor from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
10/26/2018 c1 Daring Serf
A marvelous start 1
5/8/2018 c23 9Safieri
Viktor... don't ever change. Hehehe, those two are adorable together! Gin definitely needed the help. Where WOULD you put that statue? I'm going to be thinking about that all day now!
4/25/2018 c20 Safieri
This is now my FAVORITE chapter! You handled the action very well. You bounced between the groups but it wasn't confusing at all. Sometimes fight scenes can be very difficult to do, with having to describe the action so it paints a clear picture but not mess with the pacing or flow. You two did an awesome job! Plus...I love intelligent characters! Jany and Nono really saved the day with their quick thinking. Pax and Mateo jumping right into the defense and Elias...that caught me by surprise. I'd hate to think of what may have happened if they had taken longer to act or had hesitated. Soooo... update tomorrow? Pretty please? I will make you cookies! Everyone loves cookies, right?
4/18/2018 c18 Safieri
There you go, weaving wider stretching plotlines with smaller ones. Just when we think it's a simple lovers Tiff, now we have something more complex and possibly sinister. Is it a spell gone awry or was it done on purpose? Squee! Update please!
4/4/2018 c15 Safieri
I'm starting to think that perhaps having his stole stolen was to give him time with Viktor... Who desperately needs someone to keep him in check so he stops pushing werewolf buttons!
May I humbly request a thigh feeding? Squee!
4/4/2018 c14 Guest
This is really interesting and fun to read! Thank you for this great story.
3/26/2018 c13 Safieri
Nolan is precious! That door bell ringing feels a little ominous, though...
3/11/2018 c10 Safieri
Hold on, gotta fan myself. Phew! Got a double dose in this update. Quinn's definitely feeling welcome, hehehe. I'm torn, though. I really want to know what's in that diary but I also really want more sweet werewolf loving...Gah!
3/5/2018 c9 Safieri
Oh, hot damn! Thank you for showing mercy with a double update! I loved that little switch around with Pax and Mat! Makes me wonder if Eli will ever want to try... Squee!
3/4/2018 c8 Safieri
Ohhhh, Jany's Quin came back!
Ack! Old vamps can be so temperamental. I really find myself wanting Eli to bite him. Hard.
2/12/2018 c5 Safieri
Deliciously kinky update! (ŐωŐ人) Khonsu is gonna be so pissed! I'm really liking January, though. The poor lonely soul, he really needs a trio (or more) of handsome werewolves (or others) to keep him company. Interesting bit of lore with the bonding stones. I bet abuela is going to be all over this when she finds out! Along with everyone else. Your updates continue to be the highlight of my week!
2/7/2018 c4 Guest
This story flows really well and it's very enjoyable. Good work!
2/6/2018 c4 Safieri
Ohh, cliffhanger! I love how they're laying down a solid foundation of communication and respect for their relationship. It's just something that's missing in a lot of stories and I really liked seeing it here. It's also exciting to see the world you're building expand!

Also... "I'm friggin' shiny!"
I'm dying over here... hehehehe
19 Page 1 2 Next »