for Flattery Doesn't Work

1/31/2018 c1 30Talia Rhea
Seemed a bit stiff at times, but I like the overall concept. It's cute how the banter back and forth builds up until he's finally talking to her, though the dialogue got a bit awkward at times and didn't feel like it was flowing very naturally. I like the simplistic design of it, though. Short, sweet, and simple. A bit of a disconnect at the beginning when she says she wants to see Shakespeare but doesn't care which like she doesn't know what's playing then at the end when she knows what she wants to see and what's playing off the top of her head. Other than that though, it was rather cute.
1/28/2018 c1 8LorrahBear
What a cute concept.

It seemed like you were struggling to keep it in tense at the start of this chapter; perhaps you’d be more comfortable in past tense?

Why is she so resistant to going out with this guy? Is she not looking to date at all, or recently break up with someone? It seemed like she was against his flirting purely because he was attractive and flirty, which didn’t make sense to me.

I look forward to more!
1/27/2018 c1 8http.thatrandomgirl
Aww this is so cute! I loved it :) not everyone in Britain talks that politely though but it made me laugh anyway