for The Legend of the Sky-Titans: The Battle for Antarctica

1/16 c1 anna Marry
are you actively writing? i am so interested in your work, my name is Anna an editor for a fast growing platform, may i know how to reach you professionally?
3/12/2018 c1 5DeadPoolKnight
Nice follow up to the other story man, i think it'll be awesome!
3/12/2018 c1 8kman134
Hey, this is Kman134. I'm here to review your work.

This story has some potentiality. The themes are a bit weird, yet unique, especially when having elements like princesses, dinosaurs, robots, and demons thrown into a melting pot and mixed together into some sort of absurdist rendition of land of the lost meets lord of the rings.

while I can give you credit on originality, there are a few grammatical problems with the story. in the first paragraph, you put down "I had no idea no idea where it was coming - nor did I had any knowledge of where I was". instead, you should put it down as "I had no idea where it was coming from, or where I was at the moment" since it didn't have a neither, you do not need a nor. Also, you might want to show, not tell. in the dialogue, you don't really show the character's emotions, but just tell us their emotions.

instead of pointing down every grammatical and spelling error, I suggest you proof read your story and correct each paragraph.

All and all, it has potential and might have a future.
3/10/2018 c1 5ArcanePunkster
From what I could muster from the story it has an interesting vibe, I got a sense of a steampunk universe which is a nice change of pace for manga to be honest. And I particularly liked some of the names of the characters.

However, because this is a sequel to a previous story I'll have to go back and check the other story out to understand what's happening otherwise I'll be lost as I continue to read this.

Also I noticed whilst reading that in some sentences you're missing words or misplaced them, this is easy to do as I always do and so many others so don't let get you down. I'd just recommend proof reading what you've written cause works better than the author reading their own work to spot the mistakes.

Regardless it's an interesting start and I'll be sure to check out your prequel to get a general summarise of this setting you have! Keep up the good work!