for The Trash Knight

1/13 c4 heelenah
nicee story I want to 0ffer you something related to your work. may I ask your 3mail so we could send the detail? Thanks
6/8/2018 c6 15maskedhero100
interesting rewrite of the chapter, i rather enjoyed it. Added more information and character to the situation.

Keep it up.
6/3/2018 c11 4Exiled Adrian
Oh ho!
Looks like Nadira and Levi are going to be in some serious trouble!
I'm thinking one or two possibilities, but I'm liking this. Hopefully, Isaac's story gets a good ending.
5/17/2018 c10 15maskedhero100
I liked the banter between Levi and Nadira... very “Prince of Persia”.

Makes me wonder if you have anything planned for the down the road.
5/12/2018 c1 5DiamondGaurdian1
I have a question. Did you take Levi's name from Attack On Titan? If not then I'm just curious, and it's a great story so far. :)
5/11/2018 c8 4Exiled Adrian
Dang! Levi made a Faustian bargain! With a dark spirit nonetheless( It is a dark spirit, right?) This was a great few chapters! I'm also curious now that I think about it on why are the people cheering a hypocritical mass murderer?
5/11/2018 c5 Exiled Adrian
You show a lot of emotion between Levi and Elicia. Would've made a great couple and possible parents in another life, I'm sure.
5/10/2018 c1 HamburgerHelper
Great start! I find your characters interesting and the story compelling. The character's love interest is adorable.
5/5/2018 c7 7Daniel Affaro
This was a really interesting development. I like the way that The Shadow doesn't seem wholly malevolent, but is still presented in a way that can make me nervous. I'm looking forward to see if this ends up as some kind of Faustian deal, or if she is really just along for the ride to help him.
5/5/2018 c7 15maskedhero100
Awesome!

Burn it down Levi, Burn it all down!

I couldn't help but hear that song "The Cure" from that scene of "The Crow" when he's becoming the titular hero during Levi's own becoming.

I like how you tied this chapter into the events of a previous chapter, i didn't see the revelation of the shadowy figure coming at all.

keep it up!
5/4/2018 c2 5Totally Bianca
Hi. I loved this chapter. Nadira is very fun to read from!
5/3/2018 c6 7Daniel Affaro
I was surprised when this chapter cut back to Nadira, as I expected more of Levi's story. This twist, however, was amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. I knew that the Nightmares we're going to be important in some way, but I could never have guessed anything like this would happen. And I'm still not certain on the specifics of what's going on.

I really like the direction that the plot seems to be going, but I'm guessing that since Nadira found the General so early in the story that he is going to flee or force a retreat in some way.

The somber tone for the majority of the chapter was nice and consistent, and seeing it through an unrelated character really helped me as a reader. Writing in a character new to the situation is a good trick to help with reader projection and empathy.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
5/3/2018 c1 5Totally Bianca
This is really good!
5/2/2018 c5 15maskedhero100
well...this "Capitol" and country your story takes place in sure sounds like a Genosha style country that exploits and drafts people with "gifts" to be used as tools for the regime.

I have to say, after this chapter i hate the villagers as well...especially Elicia's parents. i mean...What kind of parents willingly let that happen to their daughter and think and say it's "a good thing"?

And the ending, oh man...my character Shadow Knight would greatly emphasize with Levi.

It was a good chapter, and i cant wait to see where this goes...because the flames of revenge and justice have obviously been flamed.
5/1/2018 c5 7Daniel Affaro
The sad thing is I knew this was coming, but it still got to me. Just from the story summary alone I was able to predict that something like this was going to be the inciting incident. But that doesn't make it easier. It's a testament to your writing that I'm already so invested after five chapters.

From here on I really have no idea where this is going. Im assuming that someone will save him, but past that I haven't the foggiest. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!
23 Page 1 2 Next »