for Invi Rosta

5/30/2018 c6 1CrimsonBlade21
Definitely one of the better stories on this site. While short, Invi Rosta is a wonderful story that brings home themes such as belonging and family. I really liked your characters. Instead of a full sequel, a collection of oneshots that depict these three characters and their further adventures would seem more appropriate. I only say that because I really can't see where you would go with a sequel. You might risk ruining the good theme you have going. Maybe another story set in the same universe with different characters would be better. Whatever you decide, just know that you have someone who likes your story.
5/23/2018 c5 CrimsonBlade21
This seems to be a very happy ending. A believable one too. Interesting that you chose not to have the protagonist "get the girl". It was almost like he was the spectator to another character's story. That is really interesting. Can't wait for the final chapter!
5/16/2018 c4 CrimsonBlade21
Aw man! One week is not enough! But I love what you did with this chapter. It could have been a lot shorter but that would have taken away a lot of the emotions involved. You are making good use of the First Person Perspective. Very good!
5/9/2018 c3 CrimsonBlade21
That was intense! I can tell that you worked really hard on this chapter. I truly did not know what to expect. I think that is what made this ending interesting. Can't wait for next week!
5/6/2018 c2 CrimsonBlade21
Very interesting! I like your character, Chito, so far. Don't know a lot about the other characters, but you seem to know what you are doing with them. Good start for a story too! Keep it up!