for In a Weary World

4/23/2019 c33 lorenzo860
I really loved this story and i kinda hoped hjamal and solvej would become a couple,but loved it either way.
4/22/2019 c30 7lirianstar
O.O I hope they won't get into any trouble - with the Magician so hell bent on getting revenge. I like Solvej the most - she deserves to have a happy ending. I mean, she already died once- or sort of, right?

Rigmor is soooo right about being smart - a necessary contrast to Hjalmar, the eternal bleeding heart.
Since Solve's plans have worked out, then perhaps this is the best bet now?
4/22/2019 c29 lirianstar
Returning to this after a while! After finally* getting some free time to read for leisure, I realized I hadn't finished reading about the trials and tribulations of Hjalmar xD

"I'll take a sword and I'll shove it -"

I was sort of disappointed that he didn't get to complete that sentence lol. Seeing that the Magician wasn't upset about the parasite seems to allude to a 'bigger' picture at play. Probably not a good one for the MCs either...
11/15/2018 c28 lirianstar
"...Hjalmar was reduced to quietly sobbing..." The opening line made me crack up. Yes, I know it's sooo not funny for the poor boy...but this was gold.

So seaweed and hair? Nice. I like these super inventive tidbits which pop up in your stories. The Merfolk seem...decent-ish, I guess. Hopefully all goes well...but then, what is this Shadow King up to?
11/15/2018 c27 lirianstar
Hahahaha XD This chapter was super funny. I mean these two, on the outside are perfectly logical and sensible people - but against each other? Neither can understand how the other thinks!

I don't know how this is going to end, but I srsly do not know when I started shipping them. I pray for a good ending!
10/30/2018 c26 lirianstar
Mysterious agendas afoot! Though, I'm sort of glad that Hjalmar wasn't dragged along this one. I think the poor boy can only take so much.

Err, compulsory Latin, I can sympathize. Been there myself...
10/30/2018 c25 lirianstar
Woah. Did solvej finally lose her legendary cool?

I must read on!
10/30/2018 c24 lirianstar
Finally back on FP after a short break!

The picture of Hjalmar trying to get away from the parasite lol Even the King dancing funny pales in comparison to that funny scene hahaha!

I can't wait to catch up! You sure upload this so fast! [which is a good thing - I get to read so much :)]
Now, what about the island?
10/29/2018 c33 Spazthemagicbeanstalk
That was great! I'm sad it's over, but that was an exciting rollercoaster :)
10/19/2018 c23 lirianstar
I know I probably shouldn't laugh, but the last scene was too funny!

Jeez, that parasite was way too freaky :/ And I for one do NOT blame Hjlamar for running! [should have done that from the beginning and kept on running]
10/19/2018 c22 lirianstar
Go Solvej!

I'm really hoping that is going to be the answer...though I have a slight foreboding that things [when they do hit the roof] might not go as expected.

Eitherways, Hjalmar's 'training' makes me laugh. Poor guy just wanted to be left alone...
10/11/2018 c21 lirianstar
Hjalmar's got the attitude of a saint. I think he's ready to be canonized already...[though I really hope he doesn't end up dead XD

What does the ghostly witch have up her sleeve?
10/11/2018 c20 lirianstar
I'll admit I did not see the possession coming! That was new, and I guess it does make sense why there really are no suitors for Rigmor's hand. Disturbing to say the least - someone needs to teach the Magician a lesson!

I wonder what the swan signifies?
10/11/2018 c19 lirianstar
YES! I love it when the MCs all band together, united against a common foe! The alliance may be new, but it sure is budding!
9/28/2018 c18 lirianstar
AIAIAIAIAIIII!

Did not expect that cliffhanger ending!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »