for Kalopsia

3/24/2019 c13 15Charmpanda
Hi, good chapter! :D
I was super surprised when this was updated. Poor Toma! Honestly lavender is one of the worst things to be allergic to. Everybody likes it and it has so many health benifits. And Kirron has lavender lotion. Yup, that kinda sucks for Toma. I feel worse for Raven though, the guilt!
Nice job, this was cute! :D I love how Yukiko would race a semi truck just to make sure her baby is okay :)
1/12/2019 c12 Charmpanda
I’ll admit, that was far more adorable than what I anticipated. The irony that we both ended up writing flashback centered stories! :)
But aaaaaaaaanyways, this was sooooooooooo cool to read! I loved it! I had actually been recounting the few big fights I had with my own sister. Nothing as serious as what Brook and Jazz went through cause my mom would find out and kill us both, but it still evoked some powerful feels. It was such a surprise to hear them say and do those things to each other. I dunno why, but I immediately took Jasper’s side despite he was the one who started everything. Like, oh my gosh, poor baby! Brooklyn just threw every last weakness he had right at him. Albeit he did the same; still, yikes! I think they’re both strong in their own ways. Jasper and Spandel are strong in much the same way. I mean, to trade his happiness for his mother’s, to stand abuse from his step father who’s clearly multi-sex-aphobic. Not a word, but I’m using it anyways. To still hold hope after his bisexual feelings have failed him, and to accept his sister’s debauching habits. Yup! Pretty dang strong! Actually, I’d love to hear about he and Toma’s relatiomship and how they split sometime. For Brooklyn’s hand, she played my part and broke the ice. I’m always the one to go apologize or start joking to mend things with my lil sis. All the same, it was a thrill to see Brooklyn literally attack her step father for the sake of her brother. Ya girl Brooklyn is a beast, and I do freakin’ love her for it!
To end off, this was sweet and relatable. I loved it. Good job with Spandel I’ll acknowledge, and the end was darling. Wonderful work Love! :D
12/3/2018 c11 Charmpanda
Awwwwwwwwww YAY! YES!
I. Love. These. Two. Cuddling! I mean, there isn’t much else to say. The chapter is only 555 words. But just know that I loved it. I love Toma’s cuddly side just as much as his grumpy one, if not more so. And Toma a d Raven are great. Reading this warmed my little heart. Looking forward to more Hun. Oh yeah, and you were so on point with Raven’s personality, whom uses pet names almost as much as Spandel and I do. :)
Excited for more of your work. Good job :)
11/5/2018 c10 Charmpanda
Awwwwwwwwwwww. It was so sweet to read this.
Hhhhhhhhhhhh, I miss these two so much. This was a classic too. The everyday Kirrily cuddles. Oh how I love. Nice work. It warmed my heart a little. Excellent job. A tight? Not sure what exactly that is. Maybe you’ll teellllllllllllll me?
Anytiways, marvelous job. I loved it. Thank you. So good to read this :)
9/20/2018 c7 Charmpanda
Oh my :)
So a piece of Brooklyn’s past! A nice little vignette. I feel pretty sorry for Brooklyn. Was this how all of her fun nights went? Her ending up drunk then having to suffer for it later? Well...
I really like how you tied this whole thing to Brooklyn’s polka dotted comforter set. It’s sweet, and I love meaningful and andicative stuff like that.
Well this was a nice read, despite being heartbreaking. I’m glad you were able to update :)
9/17/2018 c6 Charmpanda
Okay well this was interesting.
So Emily lost her mother only two years ago? And this is how she met my vicious little Adam? Well doesn’t he just seem super sweet. No Emily, don’t let sorrow blind you! I feel really sorry for her dad. That poor man is suffering and just doesn’t know how to cope. Well this was a sad read. It always makes me cringe to read that car accident. But it was nice to see a bit of Emily’s past. I know from experience that neglecting one’s feelings isn’t healthy. But I’d be a hypocrite if I told Emily not to.
Marvelous job :)
8/9/2018 c5 Charmpanda
Mmmm, so far, this, is officially my favorite one! :D
I’m not sure where to begin. It was sooooooooo cute! :) And Sweet! :) I loved it! Haha, Toma is honestly one mysterious dude and is actually one of my favorites out of your fantastic characters. His personality is so much fun, and it was really nice to see that tough and mean exterior break down to reveal an adorable little marshmallow with troubles like everyone else. He’s so cute. I just really liked hearing his side of the Jones family story, and the fact that Raven was there made it all the more darling. I really just can’t tell you enough how heart meltingly wonderful that scene between them was. If for some reason I wasn’t on board for the Toma Raven ship, I definitely am now. And I so was not expecting Toma to get so cuddly, despite you warning me that he had no problem with being physical. Either way, it was cute. And your descriptions were nice. I could imagine everything immaculately. It actually reminds me of a scene I have planned for your Bday story.
ALL RIGHT! There’s nothin’ more fun than including other languages in your story! Okay, so there is, like cuddle or break down scenes, but other languages are pretty dang fun right?
That Project Runway made me laugh so hard. You actually do a pretty good job with Raven in all senses, and I’m thrilled to show you more of her. I’m also really excited to read and write more with these two. Did you know Raven is about four inches taller than Toma standing at 5’11
Okay loved it! Fabulous work. Keep it up. :D
8/7/2018 c4 Charmpanda
I’m sorry (no pun intended), but ummmmmm ... I don’t really know what to say. Um, good job?
No, you really did do a good job. It was pretty descriptive and incredibly emotional, engrossing with my undivided attention, but I just don’t think I understand. Oliver tried to kill himself again? But why? Oh, I feel terrible for his parents, of whom I can relate to the most. Well, I’m very sorry that I just didn’t understand and can’t really think of what to say. You did a fantastic job as far as emotions and descriptions go. Keep up the good work.
7/23/2018 c3 Charmpanda
Hey. Classic Charmpanda story. I fell asleep soothing my sidter’s headache, and as a result woke up four to six hours earlier than what I needed to. :)
This just melted my little heart. Okay you know I’ve always wondered why Christopher looked sooooooo different in comparison to his family. Now I know. I admit that’s not what I expected. And I bet that stings too. His mother basically just told him he was a mistake, and his father-not-father oh so brazenly just salted the wound. I feel pretty sorry for both Christopher and his mom though.
The scene with Christopher and Vanemy was just so cute. I can never get enough of those two. The end especially. I can just really imagine Christopher lying on Vanemy’s tummy. Soooooooooooo freakin’ adorable! You’ve also given me a bit of inspiration for another short story for your birthfsy fic. Sense you covered Chris’s family, I’ll go ahead and do Vanemy’s.
Magnificent job with this. I loved it. And oh yeah, Vanemy was pretty in character as well. :)
7/20/2018 c2 Charmpanda
Of course you would end it somewhere like this. You wouldn’t be SilverSwirls if you didn’t. :) Stuck on a cliffhanger.
Wellp, good job with this. Vanemy and Christopher are such an unbearably cute couple. They are truly very really adorable. The scene shared between the two in the garden was simply adorable. I’m inclined to wonder what the Jones parents wanted to chat about, as well as what poor Christopher’s running to Vanemy’s so late at night for. I’ve always thought it sweet when couples were up late together though. :)
Ah Toma, I just love him. See? He really is a sweetie, going out of his way so Vanemy can see Christopher. And I’m glad he doesn’t hold the fact that she likes him against her. I know that’s something she feels a bit guilty for. Well I’m curious, so update quickly okay?
7/17/2018 c1 Charmpanda
Hey, look, it’s me! :)
Teehee. Hhhhhhhhhh, no! This is so sad to me. I’m seriously going to cry. My heart hurts. This goes to show that two depressed souls can’t exactly make happiness, but at least there’s that warm and fuzzy feeling. The end. The end really got me. Don’t think I’m going to recover. Guess I can just really feel Spandel’s guilt and Oliver’s sadness because I feel all pitiful now. Awwwwww, I can just see the two of them hugging and crying together at the park swing. Awwwwwww, no. Good job with this. Really good job with this. Especially emotion wise. I felt everything. Feeling brave with your emotions this week Spandel? Oh he’s just so warm and sweet.
They are a very strange couple, but I feel that Spandel could be a big help to Oliver. As you said, there’s obviously a lot I don’t know about Oliver. All the same, there’s more than enough you don’t know about Spandel too.:) Oh yeah, that cute little inquiry of Spandel’s about drowning was perfect.
Kalopsia? Where’d you find that word? Either way, I8:cataloguing it!
Wonderful work, and I look forward to your next update. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service