for The Golden Paradox

10/12 c10 6Darth Zannacross
Time to see what's going on with the Ironback Paradox today.

We see the" Angel" may have acted more like a demon for the crew , and then we find out we have guys acting like the Men in the Black going all around purging memories and all that.

Well, trying to negotiate with Stot seems to be heading for things to head in a rather dire situation so, we will see just how bad things get soon at least.
9/24 c9 Darth Zannacross
Got delayed but we got more then interrogations to worry about today. First he might have bitten off more then he can chew with Angelia, we will see just how things go with that but, could be a messy reversal of expectations.

Meanwhile, not sure if this time trip will lead to good or bad results, and ditto with bringing his mother back.

Well, hopefully she won't turn into a two headed monster or something but, only one way to find out. Looks like this is the end of the line for now but I do hope you keep this up Mizu, till next time best of luck.
9/16 c8 Darth Zannacross
Heh, its all fun and games till your the one that has to clean up and repair the thing lol.

And now we got more time intervention today, some heavy fire power turned the tide of fate, but things seem to be spiraling out of control again...thanks Percy...doh. Well, hope this won't be TO bad.
9/14 c7 Darth Zannacross
When the chapter title is named Regret you know that happiness at the start of the chapter is going to fade fast lol.

Well, Percy is causing a lot of greif, but seems there is a lot more to him then we thought but seems he might have more to add then previously thought, we will see.

Did not expect a reunion with mother and child here, even if its a trip to the past. True Regret indeed, hope this fuels his resolve to get the desired results but only one way to find out.
9/6 c5 Darth Zannacross
This was not the tanning experience I thought this was going to be but this was a more crazy turn then I figured, Dr Tanner is rather on the sadistic side.

Well Min got a break thanks to the tech but, lets hope the crew can figure out how to handle the Draconian's before they run out of luck.

Well, with that kiss at least it was not a total lost lol.
7/26 c1 2Flute Ocean
Interesting beginning.

The protagonist has an interesting combination of emotions and thoughts. It's interesting that he seemed to fantasize about battleships and journeys in space when he felt consigned to a mediocre and unfulfilling life...and yet when his wish appears to come true, he seems to hate all of it going so far as to call it a "nightmare". It's not even entirely clear yet what future he's arrived in and, while it doesn't seem to be at the "best", he has a rather pessimistic outlook of it in spite of the fact in his former life he was optimistic that Japan would somehow turn the tide in the Pacific War.

On top of all that, he mentioned purgatory, which is a Roman Catholic concept. So does he actually have a more "Western" upbringing compared to his peers?

Interesting to see where the story goes from here.
7/25 c3 6Darth Zannacross
Good to know we don't have a hero keen on making cyber angels into sex slaves, that would have gotten dark fast lol.

Well glad he decided to wake up his sister after all. Still...hope she did not witness the loss in strip poker as that might change how she views her brother lol. Well after this crazy turn of events we will see how things go from here I guess.
7/25 c1 30Starart152
This is an interesting start to the story. They are many mysteries left behind from his past and the lack of details of how he ended up in this situation.
As for the main character, he is interesting and I wonder how he will handle every decisions he will have to make. As for his sister, I wonder if she will play an important role later on.
7/24 c2 6Darth Zannacross
And so are luckless hero is slowly meeting his crew...could be better could be worst but they seem like a colorful bunch, metallic angels are as colorful as they get lol.

Su might be his best pal or his worst enemy, we will see how things go but should be fun regardless.
7/22 c1 Darth Zannacross
Hey there Mizu, I roam for stories at times and this Golden Paradox looked like a golden time so here we are.

Got a lot to kick things off with a bang alright. Aliens invading right around ww2? And Japan was already not doing well to put it lightly though this could have changed a few things.

We kick things off rather grimly with alien/ demon/ Oni already causing massive damage.

I mean, waking up after such a savage attack is never fun, finding out you missed 4000 years is even worst...hell in Futuerama it was just 1000 lol.

Waking up and realizing your a clone can be traumatic as seen in everything form Tales of the Abyss to Neir so we will see how much problems come with this.

Damn, Wakahisa could have had his sister back but the burden might be to great. We already have epic things going on so this should be a fun ride.