for Tales Of Illyria: Emergence

12/30/2021 c2 avalavaa
fantastic story and I really like it. Do you mind if I ask your ema1l? Because I want to 0ffer you something related to your work and through this chance I would like to invite you to join our platf0rm. Thank you and happy new year
4/19/2021 c1 Joeson
I really enjoyed reading your book. This deserves a lot of audience. Why don't you publish it in NovelStar?And they also have an on-going competition that you might want to join.
7/26/2018 c1 Frank Wilson
After reading this chapter, it did have me intrigued on what sort of adventure Joshua would go on but I feel like that wasn't accomplished in this first chapter. Which direction do you plan to take with this chapter? What does the entire story entail and how does this chapter open up a pathway to the climax of you story? Just some things to keep in mind while writing chapters. More or less, you want to progress towards the goal of your story.

I did catch errors in many areas so my other piece of advice is to not be shy in reading your story over and over again to edit it. Even when it looks good in your eyes, take a break for a day or two and come back to it and see where you can improve it.

This is a very good foundation for a story so I say keep going with it and keep putting effort in! It seems like a fun story and the fact Joshua likes to travel, that is a call for some great adventures, especially with someone curious like BB. Keep it up! Thanks for sharing.