for Anywhere, Everywhere

8/14/2018 c3 26Monty Mason
This was very good!

I love the writing style, and the light hearted and warming feeling the story has. If you ever have heard the term 'slice of life', that is what this story felt like. Those types of stories are also my favorite kind to read through.

The relationship between Florian and Kari is very well handled, and the development for Florian was a nice touch. The decision to keep Kari a bit of a mystery girl was also a good one. Part of that is the reason I kept on reading, the mystery around her was alluring. Grammar and spelling wise, this story seemed to have handled it well.

In terms of criticism, the only thing I can think of is the length. It just feels too short at times. It would have been nice to see them go on more adventures together as these felt like awesome characters to see such trips through. But that is more or less a subjective criticism as opposed to an objective one. I really do think that if you were to expand on this a bit more, it could be even better. But it is a very nice story package with it's 3 chapters regardless!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the review, please don't hesitate to PM me :).

Have a great day!

~ Monty Mason
8/2/2018 c3 Goonipers
This is different. I know you have Friendship up there, but if he's looking out for everywhere it could be romance!