for Happiness Is An Inside Job

8/13/2018 c18 PiperWrites9
Who wouldn't die for Lily James? She's so cute. And Ariana Grande is also someone I would die for.
8/13/2018 c17 PiperWrites9
Haha I like the title of this chapter.
8/10/2018 c16 Amethyst57
I love My Sister's Keeper!
8/8/2018 c14 PiperWrites9
These are good questions and good answers.
8/8/2018 c13 PiperWrites9
I liked this a lot. It's a cool idea, and would be so cool to look back on. Like a personal diary that everyone can read!
8/6/2018 c9 PiperWrites9
1) i enjoyed reading this. i found it very entertaining and hope you update this
2) your uni friends seem nice. when i go, i hope i find nice people too
3) i'm a straight girl and i went through the dodie clark phase as well. that was a year ago
8/6/2018 c8 Amethyst57
Nice update. I liked your thoughts on grey's anatomy
8/6/2018 c7 Amethyst57
If I liked coffee, I would try that drink. But I don't like coffee. So...
8/5/2018 c8 8total.boron
First of all, keep up the good work of writing this! I did the same thing years ago and it's always amusing to read back on what my thoughts were five years ago. Secondly, bit of a coincidence, but I've just graduated from Cardiff Uni! We always had beef with Swansea Uni (especially during Varsity), but it's quite funny. Defo try and go to Varsity if you can! Congrats on finishing your first year, too, and nice grades! I can remember the house hunting towards the end of first year...I only really got on with two of my male flatmates from halls (the other two girls had totally different schedules so we never talked much). I hope your flat next year is good and you have a great time with your mates! Good luck for the rest of uni - I absolutely loved it and made some amazing friends!
8/5/2018 c5 Amethyst57
Nice chapter
8/4/2018 c4 Amethyst57
Oh my God. You've never shared your writing on here before and I seriously love it! This was really sad, it definitely could have been in a short story competition if it wasn't just you talking about your life and relationship. But you should enter something else into one! You'd get good feedback and be able to grow as a writer. Plus, you're talented. Seeing as you wrote this over a year ago, I'd love to see something more recent to see how much you've improved.
But honestly, I don't feel bad calling your ex a psycho after reading this. I know you said she wasn't abusive or evil but your relationship seemed very one-sided. I'm glad you've realised your mistakes though, it will mean you'll hopefully have a better second relationship. Hope to read an update soon!
8/4/2018 c3 Amethyst57
1) Your mum does seem passive aggressive at times. And you're probably right when you say she says certain things to get a reaction.
2) It's sad to hear about you and your girlfriend. But it's probably for the best - she seemed pretty manipulative with the comments about not trusting you and doing drugs because of it? What a psycho...
3) Do it! I'd love to see like, hourly updates from you or something all in one post after you'd finished it.
8/4/2018 c2 Amethyst57
I would answer all the same questions but that would be such a long review that I don't want to. I enjoyed reading your answers though. And also, they're interesting questions: how did you think of them all?
8/4/2018 c1 Amethyst57
I'm really happy that you've started this again - I enjoy them. I thought I'd review, even though I rarely used to. I'm glad you're enjoying university.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service