for Lost

8/31/2019 c6 14The Spectacular SpiderDom
Man, I seriously need a back hand slap for not reading this story when it was updated a while ago. I can't believe I follow this story at one moment and then forget about it, I am so sorry my friend. And I thank you for the shoutout.

The interactions between Zac and Lucy are the strongest things that really make the story entertaining. I got a chuckle when Zac said, "You wouldn't hit a coward, would you?" and then Lucy straight up kicks him. That was a pretty well written joke.

Uh oh, I wonder what's going on with that horde of gorillas. Are they friends or are they foes? I guess I will have to wait and see what happens next. Hopefully, we'll see Ash and Michael in the next chapter. Great work, my friend! I will definitely see you next time, as I plan to take a break from my account for a bit. I need to make more original content on here.

~SD321 (SpiderDom321)
2/26/2019 c5 our Brother
very good.
2/20/2019 c5 1katniss15
Oh dear.
2/18/2019 c5 14The Spectacular SpiderDom
Nah, this wasn’t too over the top. It’s very humorous. Cannot wait to see what happens next! Great job, keep it up!

~SD321 (SpiderDom321)
1/17/2019 c4 Your Brother
So there separated, interesting. How are they going to get back to Micheal and Ash? It is a very interesting story so far ZM.

12/9/2018 c4 Michelle
Quite humorous
12/7/2018 c4 High King Peter the Magnificen
Oh dear, too far for Michael and Ash to find. Very good. Wonder how Ash and Michael find Zac and Lucy? 'they soon forgot their argument' ha ha.

12/6/2018 c4 1katniss15
I am noticing 'Up' influences here - I like it. Great and funny update! So, now Lucy and Zac have to find Michael and Ash. Is their argument going to continue?
11/20/2018 c3 Mum
You are funny!
11/6/2018 c3 Guest
Very good ZM. I like ''Now what?".

11/6/2018 c3 katniss15
Oh dear, Zac. You are so dead when the others find out. I wonder where they will end up?
11/3/2018 c2 Guest
I like how you say ''they survived''
9/14/2018 c2 katniss15
ha, very ha.
8/22/2018 c1 katniss15
Excellent start! Liked the cliff hangar ending. Now that Ash knows that they are humans and not reptilians, will she turn against Zac and Michael? And is Lucy going to become good? Loving this.