for She Used To Be Mine

10/9/2018 c3 22The Beautiful Filth
love this! but just curious, does this follow a different timeline from the original story (Seth/Mira)...?
10/6/2018 c3 jenlove
Love it! now to write my stuff...cant wait for the next chapter!
9/27/2018 c2 The Beautiful Filth
absolutely beautiful
9/18/2018 c2 You know who
“Sara would admit she spent the first couple days after Saturday casually looking around to see if the girl would return”
Omg this reminds me of this one time I was in Trader Joe’s and my cashier was this girl I totally fell in love with in the brief time I was in her line, and then I never saw her again but I always look for her when I go in there. Lol.

“Seeing her standing, Sara could now see not only was she nice to look at, she was tall. Sara was 5'8 last she checked, and this girl had at least two inches over her, plus the added inch or so from the scuffed combat boots she wore.
She's an actual Amazon.”

Toooooootally thinking of Alex Vause here. Haha

“The girl smirked broadly and leaned in, her fingers dancing across the counter to lightly brush the back of Sara's wrist. "Babe, fuck him," she said brusquely in a soft, throaty voice. "You deserve better than how he treats you."

AUFHFHD UGHHH THE GAYYY IN MY HEART. Throaty voices on women are A

“Maybe I can retire now”, haha that’s funny.

I admit that I kind of like the dynamic between her at Garrett even though he was a creep.
But I like Paige being protective soooo much more

Adorable cookie note. So gay.

LOL the napkin

It'll all be worth it," she told her reflection, the image of a girl she didn't even recognize under this disguise. "It's worth it."
Ooooo how intriguing.

The sleeve was tucked back into her bag with care and stashed in the drawer. She wasn't about to lose it, as it came with such warmth.
Adorable
9/15/2018 c2 jenlove
oh my cant wait for the next chapter!
9/12/2018 c1 2isfuathliomgaeilge
Nice to see you writing again looking forward to reading more
9/9/2018 c1 3AnDiScReAm
So happy you're coming out with more! I look forward to reading this.
9/8/2018 c1 jenlove
I cant wait for the next chapter!
9/8/2018 c1 You know who 3
I have the slightest criticism and of course feel free to ignore it but ending a chapter with a character falling asleep feels so easy haha. Not even really a criticism and it's not like i have any other idea for it but to me ending a chapter with a character falling asleep feels like beginning a book with them waking up (which of course i have done back in the day).Oh Paige you little charmer you. You frickin hottie. I'm so gay for her already.
A paffle sounds awesome, and six sides is so excessive but sounds about right for a diner like that.
Of course the manager called her a FEEEEEMALE.
LOL it's funny that Mira and Seth are together. It totally makes sense that they'd be together, for the exact reasons listed. Forever shipping them.
It's always interesting to see the different versions of these characters in the different worlds you write about, like their dynamics and stuff.
All in all I'm interested to see where it goes and it's so funny how Paige and Sara are forever the best ship.
9/8/2018 c1 Shaun
I just got the notification email, and was pretty excited/confused to see what this was.

Clearly, this is an alternate world from Metamorphosis and Ascension, so I was completely blindsided by the fact that Sara and Paige are now meeting during senior year, that Mira was never pregnant, but the most shocking was Seth now coming from a decent family.

Interesting start. I like the way Paige was able to distract Sara's manager long enough for her to slip away. I'm into it.

I don't know if you ever plan to go back to Ascension, but if you ever do, I'll read it as soon as I hear about it.