for Don't Open Till Morning and Other Stories

11/2/2018 c18 1UnderTheLake
This chapter really got to me. Terrifying!
10/26/2018 c26 No One's Here
These stories are very good. You have great language skills and a brilliant sense of suspense and tension. Good job, I love these stories.
10/26/2018 c1 No One's Here
Pretty good. Nice build-up of suspense, and continued repetition of the tap-tap-tap. I like how you didn't explain the whole situation, just the basics, so you got a sense of mystery. Is there a second part?
10/10/2018 c5 44Torey Hylton
This is a unique idea. Very cool, very spooky.
10/10/2018 c4 Torey Hylton
Spooky! I know these are just short stories and that you won't extend them, but this one also feels like it could be a longer piece, if you wanted to do it.
10/10/2018 c3 Torey Hylton
This is both sad and oddly amusing, reading about a ghost who doesn't like the place they haunt. I also got Harry Potter vibes from this! I found a typo, right at the end: Which would be frighten them more: I'm guessing you re-writ the sentence and forgot to take the 'be' out.
10/9/2018 c2 Torey Hylton
I really liked this! I like the fact that your character thinks they're so close to safety and then they're stuck and lost in the corn patch. I actually liked the ending. It makes the story feel complete.
10/9/2018 c1 Torey Hylton
Damn, I'm intrigued. This one feels unfinished. It sounds like it could be an opening chapter. I would definitely read on if you made this one into a longer piece.
10/3/2018 c2 9Luna Abbot
Oh, this one IS pretty scary!
Maybe not exactly the end, but the build-up was great!
10/2/2018 c1 Luna Abbot
I woulda done it right away anyway 'cause I don't like being told what to do. hahaha

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service