for Just a doll

4/24/2006 c1 SilentRiver
This is nice! I like the rhythm.
4/6/2006 c1 16Dollface Dead
This is an older poem, but i decided I would review. I had to read it because of my name, heh.This is really so true. I'm feeling this way now, and I wish that people could except ME, and not just the idea of me, or the image of me.Dollface is dead, lol.Awesome poem.
1/10/2006 c1 7LiberryBooked
really good meaning, sounds like it could be a song!
10/11/2005 c1 Pretty'liDisaster91
I like it. It's sad that so many girls dress up like that for all these good for nothing guys. I'm knid goth, so I ware a LOT of black, no make up, just what ever fits me. Cuz if a guy dosen't like me for ME then he's just not wroth it!
5/10/2004 c1 someone
First off, I'd like to say this: I would never, and have never, treated a girl in this manner. I know that there is a heck of a lot more to them than their outside. I respect girls as human beings and will always. I know they have a "soul" and not just a "body."
Now, I'd like to get a few things straight. I hope that you don't think that ALL guys treat girls this way because I've seen a lot of guys that treat girls very well, including myself. I also would like to make clear that guys are NOT the ONLY ones that treat the opposite gender from their own in unpleasant ways. I've seen girls treat guys badly too. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.
8/12/2000 c1 4The Anonymous Poet
Very nice poem, Kestrel, and truth to it as well. It's sad that a lot of guys treat women like in this manner, it's really a shame. :\ Well, off to read some more literature, yours and others. Take care.
8/2/2000 c1 Kat
I really liked it. It's so true.
7/25/2000 c1 dafnap
very true, very touching, i loved it, can;t wait to read more!
6/13/2000 c1 Azrel
Me point. Guys really oughtta open their eyes sometimes.