for Can't You See?

4/19 c1 Joeson
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
4/11 c1 JustChen
Whoa, what a gread story I just read. I suggest you join NovelStar’s writing competition, you might be their next big star.
11/13/2020 c9 4Mercury Angel II
It's good to see that Stacey's health condition has improved. Is she imagining the tapping sounds, or is there someone or something knocking at the door and window?
11/13/2020 c1 Mercury Angel II
I noticed that I didn't review chapter one. It's strange that out of all horrifying things, Stacey hallucinated about cockroaches. Okay, I understand, cockroaches are disgusting. Anyway, I hope Stacey recovers from this illness. Good job on this chapter.
11/13/2020 c8 Mercury Angel II
Is Stacey hallucinating in the shower? Also, is that an animal that she heard in the cave? It's good to see that Wendy rescued her from getting lost in the woods.
5/18/2020 c8 1clown party
this is a really good story, you do a great job of building the suspense and mystery around around the place. looking forward to reading more.
5/6/2020 c7 4Mercury Angel II
I'm not sure if Stacey is having a dream or if it's reality. Maybe it's paranormal activity.
5/6/2020 c6 Mercury Angel II
Group therapy sounds like a good idea. Talking to other people might be therapeutic for Stacey.
5/4/2020 c5 Mercury Angel II
Hi, I like your story so far. I'm glad that Gorgonio somehow managed to get away from the monster and stay alive until the orderlies found him. Also, I'm happy to see that Stacey has made progress in recovering. I can see that she is more cheerful now because she is fantasizing about a guy. That was funny.
4/30/2020 c4 Mercury Angel II
What a cliffhanger! I wasn't expecting to see a monster pop out in this story. I'm looking forward to seeing how he got away from the monster.
4/30/2020 c3 Mercury Angel II
After Stacey receives her treatment, she should be able to tell the difference between a hallucination and reality. Since she's already taking pills, I think it's possible that she did sense someone lurking in the woods. You can't rule out that possibility because there's a lot of room in the forests for someone to hide in there.
4/30/2020 c2 Mercury Angel II
It seems like sometimes Stacey is hallucinating, but other times she might not be seeing things. There are wild animals living in the woods, so it's possible that she wasn't imagining things when she detected something lurking in the forests.
10/14/2018 c1 18One Winged A2
Hello there, I'm doing a bunch of reviews here, hoping to offer some constructive criticism instead of flames or vague praise. If anything I say seems harsh, know that I'm not trying to attack you or your work and believe wholeheartedly that improvements make a story great

I liked the very vivid description you gave for Stacy's hallucination. It is quite chilling and makes you really feel her terror.

[This was only the latest episode in five years, but it was by far the most violent]

Five years she's had these episodes? And no one thought to take her for treatment? I find that part a little hard to believe. If my child was continually having these hallucinations, I'd have taken them to get help far sooner.

This also was really short. If this is meant to be a prologue, I can understand why. But if it's for the first proper chapter, it's a little insubstantial for just one chapter. Remember, your first chapter is your opportunity to really hook an audience.

The vision was done well. I'm just not too ecstatic about the ending. Has it always been the same vision? What else has she seen?

Still, I'll drop a follow on this one. Don't be afraid to PM me if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Best,