for Can't You See?

9/8 c39 1Mercury Angel I
I still can't believe that Oskar turned into a homicidal guy. I hope he gets arrested by the police for mass murder. Antonia shouldn't have tried to be a heroine by trying to distract him. She should've just run away like Stacey and Joe. She could've gotten hurt or died like the orderlies. I wonder where Stacey and Joe went. Did they really run away without Antonia? Great job on writing this story. I look forward to reading future chapters. Please update soon!
9/7 c38 Mercury Angel I
Wait, so Oskar is craving for human flesh to eat? He seems like he has been possessed by a wendigo! I can't believe that he actually wants to eat other people! I thought it was a monster that was hunting Stacey, Antonia, and Joe. Yet, it turns out to be Oskar! I'm so disappointed in Oskar! He has become homicidal. Great job on writing this chapter! I look forward to reading future chapters. Please update soon! Take care!
9/6 c37 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Joe turned the power on, turned it off, and then repeated that action five times. I don't think it's his disorder. Does he think it's funny to play a joke on people? Holy shit! Are Stacey, Antonia, and Joe being hunted by the monster? Do they get to find out what kind of monster it is? Ack! Another cliffhanger! Great job writing this chapter! I look forward to reading the next chapter. I hope you update soon!
9/5 c36 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Joe is still alive. I thought the monster killed him along with the doctor. It's good that he's alive. So, Joe, Stacey, and Antonia are going to the generator and restarting it, so that they can use the phone at the staff cabin. That's a very smart idea. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Great job writing this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
9/4 c35 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Oskar murdered all the orderlies. I thought that he was just hallucinating killing the orderlies. I also thought that someone else was the murderer, like a monster or something. I think Doctor Sterling tried to leave without Stacey and Antonia. He shouldn't have done that. He is a total jerk. I'm surprised that a monster killed the doctor and Joe. Things are getting out of control. I wonder how Stacey and Antonia are going to escape from the monster? Great job on writing this chapter! I hope to read more of your story! Please keep updating!
9/3 c34 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that the doctor has a panic room! I have a bad feeling about this. I have no idea where the monster went. If the doctor comes out of his hiding, he would expose himself. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job on writing this story! I'd like to read more of it. Please update soon!
9/2 c33 Mercury Angel I
I'm surprised that the orderlies are all dead. Based on the clues given in this chapter, I think that the monster is probably a bigfoot or a pack of bigfoots. The doctor is such a bad person for overcharging people. Stacey and Antonia should go to a different clinic that charges people standard prices. So, the doctor is still alive and hiding in the panic room? Another cliffhanger! I hope the girls find a phone, contact the police, and escape the lodge alive. Great job on writing this chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! Please update soon!
9/1 c32 Mercury Angel I
What is a crank? I have no clue of what Antonia saw at the end of this chapter. What a cliffhanger! At least the girls worked together to find a shelter. Now, the only issue left is where are the others. I wonder where the other people went. Are the doctors and orderlies all dead? Why is the lodge empty? Great job on writing this chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this story!
8/31 c31 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Stacey's doppelganger is real, and not just Antonia's hallucination. I'm glad that Antonia got away though. However, I have a bad feeling about Antonia going into the woods because that is where the monster resides. Out of the frying pan into the fire. You did a great job on writing this chapter. I hope you update soon. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Take care.
8/30 c30 Mercury Angel I
I can't figure out why the monster went after Paul first, but I'm glad that it did. Maybe Stacey should ride the all-terrain vehicle to her cabin or the lodge. Oh no! Not Gorgonio! Not the good guy! Poor Gorgonio! He didn't have to die. He shouldn't have died. That was tragic. Great job on writing this chapter! Hope you update soon! I'll read the next chapter tomorrow.
8/29 c29 Mercury Angel I
I feel so bad for Gorgonio. He found out that the monster in the woods is real. However, the good news is that he managed to escape from the monster. Come on, cheer up! Live another day! God bless you! You did an amazing job on writing this chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter tomorrow. Please update soon!
8/28 c28 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Stacey hallucinated a child's skeleton, while she's still taking her medications. I wonder if this means that her medications don't work anymore? Honestly, I think there isn't any problems with the medicine. I think it's something else. There may be a monster in the forest that is responsible for Stacey's conditions. I think Stacey should trust her natural instinct to survive. What I mean is that if her survival instinct tells her to run, then trust it because it's never wrong. What she should do is ignore the rational thought in her head because apparently, rational thoughts aren't helping her at this point. She should trust her eyes when she thinks she saw a pair of eyes glowing in the dark woods. I'm relieved to find out that Stacey mistaken an all-terrain vehicle for a monster. However, that didn't prove that Gorgonio never saw a monster. I agree with Stacey that she should see her doctor if the medicine isn't working anymore. I wonder what happened at the cabin. Why is a lock down necessary? Wait, is this really happening? So, there really was a monster in the woods, after all? Or is it Stacey's imagination again? I can't tell until I read the next chapter. Urgh, it's a cliffhanger again. You did an awesome job on this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
8/27 c27 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Antonia hallucinated about Stacey. Was she on medications? Great job on writing again! Hope to read more of your story. Please update soon!
8/26 c26 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Stacey decided to head back to the cave. That was the most dangerous action that she could have taken. What if she runs into wild animals or monsters? If the forest suddenly becomes dead silent, it usually means that there's a large predator around. So, all the other animals go silent, in order to not draw attention to themselves. I think she may have found a kill site of a carnivore or a monster. I wished that she had brought a gun with her, not that having a gun would guarantee her safety. I'm relieved to see that she didn't run into any bears or monsters. My guess is that the monster exists in another dimension, a parallel universe. I'm guessing that the monster crosses over to our world sometimes. That's why the monster can't be found and didn't leave much traces. Great job on writing this chapter! I'm intrigued by your story. Please update soon!
8/25 c25 Mercury Angel I
I'm starting to think that maybe Oskar has chicken pox, or athlete's foot, or hand dermatitis. The voice in Oskar's head is freaking me out. I think he may have heard a demon. Or maybe he's hallucinating. Oh my god, did Oskar just hallucinate himself murdering an orderly? Did he take his medications? Great job on this chapter again! Please update soon! I hope to read more of your story in the future.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »