for Can't You See?

1/14 c42 anna Marry
hi. i love your work, my name is Marry an editor for a fast growing platform, i am so interested in your work, i would love to offer you something related to your work may i know how to reach you professionally?
1/4 c42 Mercury Angel I
Hi, great story and nice update! I wonder who is at the door? Some other patients? That's wonderful. They can all make phone calls together to the police. I hope they all survive this event. Awesome job again! I hope to read the next chapter soon.
11/15/2021 c41 Mercury Angel I
Based on your description of the monster in your story, I think that the monster may be either a bigfoot or a wendigo. I thought the monster might have been Oskar, but I realized from Stacey's point of view that she ran into a monster that is inhuman. I'm glad to see that Stacey, Wendy, and Joe were able to meet up at the staff cabin. Will they be able to use a phone to call the police and their family? Great job on writing this chapter! I hope to read the next chapter soon! Please update soon!
11/15/2021 c40 Mercury Angel I
I wonder if the creature in this chapter might be Oskar? I think Stacey could have just tried to get to the staff cabin on her own, then she would have been able to meet up with Joe there. Nice job writing this chapter! I look forward to reading the next chapter.
11/8/2021 c1 Solarbear
Hello? But are you the same Daniel Affaro from ? The same one who wrote that Bleach fanfiction? It's me, Solarbear, from 2016. PM me if you want to chat.
9/8/2021 c39 Mercury Angel I
I still can't believe that Oskar turned into a homicidal guy. I hope he gets arrested by the police for mass murder. Antonia shouldn't have tried to be a heroine by trying to distract him. She should've just run away like Stacey and Joe. She could've gotten hurt or died like the orderlies. I wonder where Stacey and Joe went. Did they really run away without Antonia? Great job on writing this story. I look forward to reading future chapters. Please update soon!
9/7/2021 c38 Mercury Angel I
Wait, so Oskar is craving for human flesh to eat? He seems like he has been possessed by a wendigo! I can't believe that he actually wants to eat other people! I thought it was a monster that was hunting Stacey, Antonia, and Joe. Yet, it turns out to be Oskar! I'm so disappointed in Oskar! He has become homicidal. Great job on writing this chapter! I look forward to reading future chapters. Please update soon! Take care!
9/6/2021 c37 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Joe turned the power on, turned it off, and then repeated that action five times. I don't think it's his disorder. Does he think it's funny to play a joke on people? Holy shit! Are Stacey, Antonia, and Joe being hunted by the monster? Do they get to find out what kind of monster it is? Ack! Another cliffhanger! Great job writing this chapter! I look forward to reading the next chapter. I hope you update soon!
9/5/2021 c36 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Joe is still alive. I thought the monster killed him along with the doctor. It's good that he's alive. So, Joe, Stacey, and Antonia are going to the generator and restarting it, so that they can use the phone at the staff cabin. That's a very smart idea. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Great job writing this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
9/4/2021 c35 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Oskar murdered all the orderlies. I thought that he was just hallucinating killing the orderlies. I also thought that someone else was the murderer, like a monster or something. I think Doctor Sterling tried to leave without Stacey and Antonia. He shouldn't have done that. He is a total jerk. I'm surprised that a monster killed the doctor and Joe. Things are getting out of control. I wonder how Stacey and Antonia are going to escape from the monster? Great job on writing this chapter! I hope to read more of your story! Please keep updating!
9/3/2021 c34 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that the doctor has a panic room! I have a bad feeling about this. I have no idea where the monster went. If the doctor comes out of his hiding, he would expose himself. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job on writing this story! I'd like to read more of it. Please update soon!
9/2/2021 c33 Mercury Angel I
I'm surprised that the orderlies are all dead. Based on the clues given in this chapter, I think that the monster is probably a bigfoot or a pack of bigfoots. The doctor is such a bad person for overcharging people. Stacey and Antonia should go to a different clinic that charges people standard prices. So, the doctor is still alive and hiding in the panic room? Another cliffhanger! I hope the girls find a phone, contact the police, and escape the lodge alive. Great job on writing this chapter! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! Please update soon!
9/1/2021 c32 Mercury Angel I
What is a crank? I have no clue of what Antonia saw at the end of this chapter. What a cliffhanger! At least the girls worked together to find a shelter. Now, the only issue left is where are the others. I wonder where the other people went. Are the doctors and orderlies all dead? Why is the lodge empty? Great job on writing this chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of this story!
8/31/2021 c31 Mercury Angel I
I can't believe that Stacey's doppelganger is real, and not just Antonia's hallucination. I'm glad that Antonia got away though. However, I have a bad feeling about Antonia going into the woods because that is where the monster resides. Out of the frying pan into the fire. You did a great job on writing this chapter. I hope you update soon. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Take care.
8/30/2021 c30 Mercury Angel I
I can't figure out why the monster went after Paul first, but I'm glad that it did. Maybe Stacey should ride the all-terrain vehicle to her cabin or the lodge. Oh no! Not Gorgonio! Not the good guy! Poor Gorgonio! He didn't have to die. He shouldn't have died. That was tragic. Great job on writing this chapter! Hope you update soon! I'll read the next chapter tomorrow.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »