for My Faceless Bus Stalker Alpha

1/6/2022 c14 ninagumilang
halo author, i am so interested in your work, my name is nina, an editor for a fast growing platform, may i know how to reach you professionally?
12/9/2018 c9 4R. Ficst
Cute
11/21/2018 c8 9Safieri
Duuuude. That favor Lexus called in with his dad? What's that gonna cost him? Eep.
11/4/2018 c7 8MichiTheThird
I was just talking with Robin the other day about Lexus and Avion’s dad’s first interactions. They were pretty awkward. The man is the total opposite of a social butterfly. Whenever he was home, he stuck to his study, and his idea of spending time with his son involved looking at old maps and reading to each other (it’s where Avi got some of his fascination with history from). Granted, Avi couldn’t really play outside in the daytime without a lot of precautions, regardless...anyway, the moment “meeting Avi’s dad” moment went something like this (since it’s not going to be shown in the actual story):

Avi: Dad, this is Lex. He's my mate!
Dominic: ...I see.
Lex: I care greatly about your son and promise to protect him. *shakes hands with him*
Dominic: Yes, it’s in your best interest to do that.
(a silence that stretches forever follows)
Jackie: Let's go have some tea and cookies, shall we?
(Avi jumps up to help her, leaving Lex alone with Dominic)
Lex: So, how long are you going to be in town?
Dominic: Two months.
(more unending silence follows)
Dominic: Avi seems very happy.
Lex: Uh, yeah. I intend to make sure he's happy all his life.
Dominic: Yes, it’s in your best interest to do that.
(Avi and his Jackie come back and they both sigh with relief)
Avi: *after Lex left* So, what’d you think of Lex? *bites his lower lip in nervousness*
Dominic: *smiles indulgently at his son* If you care this much about him, I have no objections.

::Meanwhile::

Lex: *talking on the phone* …so I haven’t the slightest clue as to what he thinks of me! Tell me honestly, Morgan…is Mr. Arter the type that would murder me when Avi’s not looking?
Morgan: *on the other end of the line* Dude, did he actually come out and say that he doesn’t like you?
Lex: No, but he didn’t say anything about liking me, either.
Morgan: You’re pretty much taking over caring for his son from now on…trust me, the fact that he didn’t say ‘I don’t like you’ is as good as it’s gonna get for now.
Lex: …
Morgan: Relax, you’ll totally get on his good graces when you and Avion adopt kids of your own.
Lex: *groans* It’s not right to use kids as bargaining tools.
Morgan: Grandparents spoil grandkids, so it’s a win-win situation on both parties!
10/22/2018 c2 9Safieri
Update! Yes!
Very nice, I'm enjoying all the lovely little hints and teasers about who FBS could be. The world building you're doing is also intriguing. Please update again soon!