for Winter Touch

8/25/2021 c1 VW
This series is spectacularly good! The stories are deep, with just the right amount of description. The author adds enough detail to give the reader a solid understanding of what is going on in the world around the character, but stops just short of giving information that they may perceived as irrelevant; and the flow is great too. I summarized it in my head as "quality details centralized around what the reader would find interesting." There wasn't any fluff in the stories either; everything contributed to the plot, and as the reader you can see that, which I think is super important. Hopefully the author continues the series, I'd be interested in seeing what happens next!
9/24/2020 c1 LPK9
This is absolutely brilliant. So well written, so evocative, so powerful, so interesting. Great job!
12/7/2018 c1 zagato
This is wonderful and cool, many thanks!
12/6/2018 c1 1LeaClaire
Excellent description, really vivid. I like the character development, though I would have liked to hear more about Jack and his hijinks.
The Christmas Dinner is a lovely gesture, but we need to hear more about how she misses it for it to have a greatly emotional impact.
It would be nice to have more physical descriptions of the characters, so as to create an image of them in our minds.