for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall

6/11 c47 5Darth Zannacross
Damn, did not realize we were at the end of the road but here we are.

Death cracks down hard on Riyome, but as Exdeath knows to well most crumble before the wrath of the void, even if we don't get to many answers, doh.

The Capital city was never quite eh? Guess they have not had a plague lock-down in a while...hahah, arg.

So, are Assassins are about to at last get to the meat of things and...to be continued.

Are Emperor did not even show up for the final chapter of this, curious how long till we get to the point in the prologue, guess we will see.

As a whole, the story progressed in some ways even if its not the ways I expected as a long of issues are still not resolved. Still a fun ride, and best of luck getting to the next part, till then keep up the great work and till next time.
6/9 c46 Darth Zannacross
Man I would want a refund on that hair dye, hope they had the receipt.

Well, things seem to be leading to something intense, depends on if they get lose on the way there, guess we will see soon.
6/8 c45 Darth Zannacross
Damn, always a pain when zombie cats get out of the bag, but Varan is trying to make the best of things. Wonder what the royals will do now that they know about the reaper's antics.
6/4 c44 Darth Zannacross
And indeed, things keep happening , magical girls trying to get a grasp on what's the biggest threat is. Meanwhile, Death and Varan are having things a bit strained as the boundaries between life and death keep getting more and more unstable.

We will see if this twist with Varan makes things even more messy, only one way to find out.
5/29 c43 Darth Zannacross
Things are sure starting to happen all right,the dead are plotting there revolution it seems, not sure if Death will let that slide.

And now we have a zombie invasion, these imperial guards need more rocket launchers.

Well, lets see if Death can do something about this.
5/27 c42 Darth Zannacross
Well, she was already with assassins but it seems things are heading in a rather dire direction for Kiroshnoy, unless she winks them out of existence, we will see.

Lol, you think Death would know a lot about babies with how old she is but I guess killing babies and raising them are two different matters.

She better get a grasp on her own children, they seem to be swarming all over at this point, should be a wild ride to see how Varan and Gialma handle this.
5/24 c41 Darth Zannacross
Well, Gialma better figure out the best way to deal with this ghost/zombie problem fast before they resort to extreme measures and carpet bomb the whole area, if that's even a thing in this reality.

Meanwhile, better not ask a reality warper who can't control her powers for help, or you might find your a floating head...but at least Kiroshnoy's last act seemed to work, for now.
5/22 c40 Darth Zannacross
As we figure out who can uncover the ghostly riddle first, Zafadin learns what most are learning these days under lockdown, invisible killers can be rather terrifying, to bad for him Death's in the mood for spoilers so we will see how this goes.
5/19 c39 Darth Zannacross
Ah, it is mighty handy to bend reality to understand everyone, that could have been helpful.

Well, even in a crises her powers are not going to obey so, guess she's chilling with the killers for the time being, at least they are mellow killers for now. We will see, I guess somehow Gialma's trip will be related to Kiroshnoy's improvised adventure? I guess we will see.
5/17 c38 Darth Zannacross
Well, this reaction could have gone worst I suppose, though if they use her reality warping powers to kill, that could lead to genocides.

Meanwhile, Riyome's not going to get good grades as a Necromancer but, we will see where this goes.
5/13 c37 Darth Zannacross
Well, sorry assassins, not feeling to bad your having a bad time being killers and all.

And, of course she warps right into a group of assassins...god damn.
5/11 c36 Darth Zannacross
Almost wondered if Count Olaf was going to try and kill someone to get money lol.

Seems everyone's getting headaches on all sides, damn.

Causing holes in reality can lead to all kinds of problems, Krioshnoy might want to talk to someone about things before she warps herself into a black hole or something. Guess we will see.
5/8 c35 Darth Zannacross
Mourning parties do seem like they earn a spot on the top worst ideas list, everyone's to groggy to do anything but eat most of the time lol.

Ahyway, people are going to start thinking zombies are moving about if this keeps up, better call stars...wait, does your story even have cops? Guess we will see.

Ah, guess there were cops, just needed to call the Ghost busters instead.

Figured Fate would show up with the title we got but no dice. Ah well we will see where it goes as more and more people are getting aware of the situation.
5/6 c34 Darth Zannacross
I'm shocked Death did not think Fate was causing all of this after punching her, guess we will see. Well we got people trying to will themselves back to life and killers afraid of giant rats, we will see who will be able to hold on to there task soon enough.
5/5 c33 Darth Zannacross
I do wonder what the dead miss most, depends on the undead I guess. Meanwhile, looks like the cat's out of the bag and its going to cause even more family trouble, at least. And, I would feel bad for the assassin but well, he is trying to kill people lol.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »