for Night Shadow Classics (Original Series) - Issue 2

8/9/2021 c3 Ways
Haha another good time with this one. I really liked it.
The fight was fun and I also really liked the build up with the scary story, got a good laugh out of me. Nice one.
8/6/2021 c2 Ways
Ahaha the kayaking and hiking scenes had to be my favorites of the bunch here. Got a really good luagh out of them.
Still a great time here, nice one.
8/6/2021 c1 Ways
Okay, I definitely am enjoying issue 2 more than I did issue 1 hahaha. Found myself laughing a lot though this one and your style is actually a really nice fit for this superhero world, it suits you well, man. You should get into comics or something.
The major highlight of this chapter had to be the relationship between Mason and Technolocity. They bounce off of each other really well and I loved reading them together. Actually, nah. Technolocity in general is just really really funny and I already love him a lot.
I also enjoyed meeting more of the cast and learning a little more about this world.

Fun times and I'm greatly looking forward to the camping trip.
Good work here.
3/25/2021 c3 AzureStriker2014
As we come to the end of this fic especially with the fight between NightShadow and Technolocity. Also, the interactions between NightShadow and the other heroes were fantastic along with some rather humorous moments.

The ending made me chuckle with Technolocity taking TenderSoul to the hospital along with their banter which got a chuckle out of me.

You did a fantastic job with this story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. I loved it.
8/3/2020 c3 1StarlitDuck
One of the most prominent thoughts that I have after reading this chapter is...

Facebook still exists so far into the future?

In all seriousness, this was very funny. I really liked the turn around with Technolocity setting it all up. The scene where they were around the campfire, telling each other scary stories, was also great.

However, I think my favorite part was the ending. The irony...the sweet, sweet irony.

Great job, as always :)
7/30/2020 c3 CH3AHC4AFT
Didn't expect to have an epic showdown here, but then again, this is a superheroes story.

And Techlocity is back at it again...including being in a messy office and taking his henchman to the hospital for once.

Looking forward for what's next!
7/29/2020 c2 CH3AHC4AFT
Wow. A lot has happened in this chapter.

Anybody who has special powers would be in Technolocity's place of going on a camp for the first time. From shooting the canoe down, emptying the pool after splashing into it and disturbing a hive full of bees. Nice.

I was laughing at the flashback of four villains pissing off an elderly woman. That was solid gold!

And it appears that our main heroes are sick of this. I wonder how this will escalate.
7/28/2020 c1 CH3AHC4AFT
OK. This is TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 here. Because of accidentally making a FictionPress account, unable to access it and unable to delete it, I'm just going to review on this site as a guest with a different name. I don't think I will be using an account here any time soon.

This story definitely fits the trope 'Villains Out Shopping'. Superheroes going out with Technolocity. What can possibly go wrong?

I like it when Mason lampshades at one point why he and Technolocity are floating in the air cartoon-style before crashing into the ground.

It's pretty funny of how the two of them have their own Facebook accounts and talk to each other casually.

The fact that Moonsoon Gal and Pyro Lad are coming along just adds the mischief that's going to happen with the group.

I'll check back on this story, but PM me on FanFiction if there is anything you want to tell me.
- Cheah
7/20/2020 c2 StarlitDuck
Not gonna lie, when I read that Technolocity was going to be doing activities involving water, I thought he would short circuit.

This was really good. I am honestly wondering about the backstory behind Night Shadow's powers. How did he come across his partner? Did they always know each other or did they come across by chance? Whatever the backstory is, I have a feeling it is interesting.
7/19/2020 c1 StarlitDuck
Man, this is funny! I love the interactions between Night Shadow and Technolocity. Technolocity kind of reminds me of a Disney Channel villain, to be honest. Someone like Dr. Doofenshmirtz or Dr. Drakken, to be completely honest. That is really good, as I love villains like that. To top it off, in this first chapter, he is very well written.

Also, I love the little details. I can tell that you like to use the word donnybrook. I also liked how there was a statue of the Justice League getting beaten by the Avengers. That is just too funny.

Good job :)
4/29/2020 c1 TheLostEternity
This. Chapter. Is. Pure. GOLD.
Technolocity is one of the oddest supervillains I've ever experienced, and I love it. And stepping on a Lego is one of the most awful things to step on. I've died every time I've stepped on one.
I love how Mason is just like "*sigh* Fine, you can come."
The supervillains are like children, I swear.
All in all, this was so perfect. I love all these characters, and the image of Technolocity with all hic camping gear made me giggle.
Well done :)
2/17/2020 c3 15maskedhero100
That was pure chaos...even on a camping trip Superheroes cant seem to avoid villains. It'd almost be sad if it wasn't so much fun sending villains flying like Team Rocket.
9/19/2019 c3 SharpDragonKlaw
I figured I'd read the entire story before reviewing and I have to say this was a funny story. Technolocity kinda reminds me of the Sonic Boom version of Eggman.

The way he annoyed everyone was really funny especially the spider in the canoe part.

The fight scene was also really exciting as Mojo proved to be a tough challenge for the heroes but thankfully they managed to overcome with the power of clich├ęs. XD

Overall, I liked this story and I look forward to reading more of these.
9/7/2019 c2 Infinite's Ruby
Sorry, it took me this long to sit down and read this chapter which I finally got a chance to do.

Well, it looks like this camping trip isn't going to plan, especially with Techno causing all sorts of problems for everyone else. The scene that left me in stitches was the scene with Technolocity destroying the boat because of the spider.

This chapter is a fun chapter all around as there were several moments which had me chuckling. Keep up the excellent work!
9/5/2019 c3 4zm
That was a great story, really loved it.
22 Page 1 2 Next »