for I Can't Believe I Have the Girlfriend of My Dreams!

12/28/2019 c34 5Solidus Skully
Having read this all the way through I hope you're not discouraged from continuing because the two worlds concept was put to great effect here. And discerning what events happened in one universe and not in the other has made for a great hook among seeing how characters differ from one universe to another.

You've done a sweet job making these characters endearing dude, keep it up.
12/28/2019 c10 17cud-b-better
Well things are definitely improving for him. Still a few secrets need answering, I'm loving the back and forth with Kazuki and the Dr, reminds me of Hachiman Hikgaya and Shizuku Hitatsuka from Yahari ore no Seishun. So far so good, vol 1 ended with a good heads up but far from conclusive. I'm kind of confused with the akane in the other world, she doesn't seem to mind that the person she is speaking to is a different Kazuki. I'm starting to get the feeling that the two worlds are somewhat syncing.
12/28/2019 c9 cud-b-better
Well Kazuki trying to act like a hero but ends up getting saved himself. It didn't escape my notice that she actually referred to him by name now. I'm happy that he seems to be making some progress. I gelt the problem was solved a bit anti-climatically, if she could beat them like that then I don't see why she couldn't just have beat them up and handed them over to the police before it came to this.
12/28/2019 c8 cud-b-better
Wow, what weak villains, take the cat. I feel Yuki's hatred is abit unnatural now. How on earth was any of that Kazuki's fault? Here is me hoping he will finally earn some well deserved respect after pulling this stunt.
12/28/2019 c7 cud-b-better
Some not so subtle hints from Kaneko. I'm wondering how this scene would have/if it did play out in the other world. Wondering about Kazuki's plan, but I'm really enjoying reading his double life.
12/28/2019 c6 cud-b-better
Well that went about as well as I was expecting. Bringing Daisuke along was definitely not the best start to his investigation. Letting himself get tailed to a maid/cat cafe not all that smart either. If it is clear that the other party are going to want something kept a secret then keeping other people from finding out is the most important thing to do. Still wondering about the ending mention about Daisuke, can't wait to find out what he is hiding.
12/28/2019 c5 cud-b-better
Well some explanation but still theories really. One thing they should have tried is asking Kazuki #2 whether he has visited the world where Yuki is the ice witch. After all if he is switching places then there has to be a second Kazuki as well. Well I'm glad I've got a bit more of an understanding now. There is no better wingman to win someone over than the person you are trying to win over (or an alternate dimension version of her). This idea reminds me of Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo. Not that I mind that. Really enjoying this so far.
12/28/2019 c4 cud-b-better
Well heading somewhat into psychological territory. Wouldn't it be a twist if it turned out that that the Ice witch Yuki was actually the dream and the part with Yuki being his GF is the true reality. Well lot of questions popping up in my mind and thus plenty to allow me to speculate although I'm probably going down a road of incorrect theories. Kind of curious to see whether Kazuki can melt the ice witches' heart.
12/28/2019 c3 cud-b-better
Well I knew this was going to come sooner or later thanks to the summary. Curious whether it is just a teenager's dream or something more. The idea for some reason reminds me of My Wife Is Wagatsuma-san. Although whether he is saying a possible future at the moment remains to be seen. Although this Yuki compared to the legit article is like night and day.
12/28/2019 c2 cud-b-better
Well a bit of daily life, good job in creating some intrigue with the bit about Daisuke. Curious about what happened. Also wondering whether Kaneko is blaming Yuki for the accident or whether it is simply for rejecting Kazuki the way she did, or maybe something completely different all together. I get the feeling that all the characters are hiding some kind of secret or other. Or I cud just be looking into it too much.
12/28/2019 c1 cud-b-better
A nice first chapter, very well written. Its rare that I come across a piece and I don't end up writing an essay of corrections. I feel that you introduced Kaneko probably a little too early really. As such I feel she kind of stole the spotlight from Yuki whom I feel should have really been Kazuki's focus for this chapter, but a minor point I suppose. I'm guessing that there is something a bit more special about Yuki that we don't know yet (after all that is the law with mysterious cold characters). Now here is me wondering what kind of story will this shape up to be.
6/10/2019 c1 Guest
Proud to be the first review. Only read half the chapter for now but I’m impressed. Very high quality

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service