for Yelysaveta Book 2

6/18 c121 Guest
Thank you Kathy. You are amazing!
6/14 c121 Liane Kennedy
Thanks!
6/13 c121 sssarawolf6
Big thanks for the chapters, I was just bemoaning the fact this morning about not having more of one of your great stories to read lol.
6/13 c119 sssarawolf6
Thank you.
6/13 c117 sssarawolf6
Nice.
6/13 c116 sssarawolf6
Very good, gads she again got stuck with the rotten end of the stick.
5/31 c114 ydderf
Well done, many thanks.I've no idea where you are going with this story but I do have a suggestion. What if Veta and Vit ended in/on an island off the Alaska pan handle due to perhaps international hostilities forcing them to removed from duties. Something I learned the other day is because of the 180th parallel separating east from west Alaska has both the furthest east and the furthest west point in the Continental US, both in the Aleutian islands.
5/28 c113 Guest
I’ve had tears in my eyes for the last few chapters. You truly bring Veta and Vit to life. Thank you for sharing this story.
5/28 c113 Liane Kennedy
It is certainly one heck of a world tour. Thanks for taking us on it.

Lili
5/29 c114 faif2d
You are becoming a master at tangled webs. Thank you once again!
5/28 c114 sssarawolf6
Thank you, very good read per normal, In fact I loved seeing more up lol We have been putting the siding on the deck room today. We worked until after 8 PM.
5/28 c110 sssarawolf6
Thank you, poor Veta, so many lessons she really doesn't need.
5/28 c113 Siskiyoumom
Thank you! I was startled by the formatting woes when I tried reading your story earlier. Glad you were able to fix them. Be well!
5/28 c107 Liane Kennedy
Kathy - there is a formatting issue with this chapter. Look forward to reading it.
5/28 c110 5Blueyes57
Okay I've held my peace on the "Vit" thing. The man is a grade A jackass and I don't believe for one minute that its his " upbringing or culture" to act like that. The constant kow-towing down to that man is really starting turn me off. The world apparently revolves around this ya-hoo. Veta has feelings too. What a moron. Oh and then he'll get contrite and she'll get over it and say its okay. Seems like emotional abuse to me. I can see trying make things easy for your husband ( we all try to do that) but somebody needs to give that man a "Come to Jesus" meeting big time
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »