for Somewhere Else (NEW)

11/23 c26 Joe
Such a wholesome moment between the friends.
This story has been ongoing since I first followed it wayyyyyy back and I'm so glad you decided to continue that it is based on real life from your adorable lil author's notes,I guess it may have been difficult for you to write n relive some parts and I applaud you for doing so.
The pace of the story is well set and don't rush for anything cause most of your readers are experienced to your style of storytelling and it makes ot all the more intriguing to read.
11/23 c26 1imayawrites
Heyy K!

I'm so so happy to see and read this chapter! I love the amount of research you put into people of different nationalities. Also love how Emi has changed and grown. It looks like she needed to step out on her own, have her own friends in order to quell her initial thoughts of a new city. Love that for her!

I was a little sad that Aksel wasn't in this chapter but I know you have plans and I'm really really excited to read the next chapters! I'm waiting to be surprised in the best way possible because that's what you usually do and make us fall in love with the story.

Lots of love and light!
11/23 c26 Et28
Very cool chapter. Was glad to hear a bit more about the group and have that sense of melancholy when something special is coming to an "end "
11/22 c26 Guest
After all these years my heart still flutters when I see a notification that you’ve updated! I like the growth we’ve seen from Emi in this chapter. Can’t wait for Askel to show up!
10/20 c25 rae
I've been following your story for a couple months now. Its so good! I've been waiting for this chapter- the chapter where they eventually get back together. I like that it is realistic, you show both Emi and Askel's hesitation but also longing for each other. I'll be sad when this story ends! Keep up the amazing work!
10/16 c25 Guest
Omg YES FINALLY! I have been waiting for this moment between the two of them!
Excited to see what’s next, been following this story for the longest time and so happy you’ve stuck with it and are continuing to write their story :)
10/6 c24 Et28
I'm still here, still interested and enjoying after all this time:) keep it up and thank you
9/18 c24 Fangalitious
Yes! There is so much demonstrated character growth in this chapter, and it just leaves me happy and beaming. I'm excited to see how Aksel and Emi's dinner goes! And no worries - the movement is coming. :)
8/1 c23 Anon-y-maus
Oh my god! What a cute chapter! An update from you is honestly so uplifting, esp during the pandemic! And the last scene :') i love how they're so unsure and tentative around each other still, but they're opening up gradually. Cant wait for the next update xoxo
7/31 c23 Fangalitious
Huzzah! It's wonderful to get some forward momentum with these two. I feel like they've been stalled out for so long that I was starting to wonder if they'd ever get moving. Loved this chapter, and I'm excited to see where the next one goes!
7/13 c22 Anon-y-maus
What a brilliant chapter, as usual! I think what sets this story apart from the rest here is that you incorporate your own lived experiences, and they make the story a lot more relatable. Your story is far more wonderful than most here, Im so happy you decided to share this with us!
7/8 c22 ellaistria
I'm sorry I never write a review, but I just wanted to let you know that this is my favourite story on this site (and I've read sooo many). But there's just something about Emi and Aksel's story that is so realistic and true. I feel like I know these characters based on your writing and I can sympathise with them. I want them to get back together so bad, but I also want them to bridge the gap in a healthy way. And I feel like they both have grown so much throughout this story, especially Emi. I'm so happy she has found her friends and her purpose in Helsinki.
Anyhow, I hope you're doing well. Thanks for uploading :) I'm about to finally graduate from college and I've been so stressed lately (can't believe I'll graduate at home without my friends), but every time I get an email from Fictionpress saying you've uploaded a new chapter it just makes my day.
7/7 c16 Guest
Would he have left her alone if she went back to Germany ? I wanna see if they would work out or even contact each other if she left.
7/2 c22 Guest
Still loving after all this time - thank you!
6/30 c16 5Marjulie
i like you, Emi and Aksel, but I have to say that when you say or believe things like "I didn't mean them", you're choosing to deny your problems. In the heat of things, the words you choose and the actions you take are real and true. That being said, I do recognize that Emi felt boxed mentally and physically by Aksel, and the only thing she could lash out and say the thoughts that she's been biting back. Are her feelings true? Yes, but it didn't come from a place of hate, it came from a place of agony.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »