for The Right Kind of Cheesy

1/7 c17 Dinaharun
halo author, i am so interested in your work, my name is Dina a talent scout for a fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
3/24/2020 c37 Addie
UGH i wanna punch ray in the face soooo much! Thanx for the updates. Im bored to death being home schooled atm
3/3/2020 c1 Guest
Thank you for the wonderful update.
2/4/2020 c31 Addie
Oooh did you post this right now? while i was reading the long chapter? nice! reading on...
2/4/2020 c30 Addie
Okay it took me a few tries to get thru this. it was looong! but good. but id wish they'd catch zach soon.
1/20/2020 c29 Addie
Im so sry for not reviewing sooner. Im one of the "guests" who reviewed before, but i thought id use my real name since im no the only one not logging in (dont remember my password). Anyways, im still reading and lovin it but im mad at jon. But i have a feeling why he did what he did. I just want them back together again :(
1/17/2020 c29 Guest
I feel so sorry for Mila! Thought for sure that they would’ve caught the psycho by now. Was happy to see this update and can’t wait for the next one.

Hope you’re alright. xx
11/6/2019 c21 1BadReputations
Oh I love it. Zach is so creepy and written well
10/25/2019 c20 BadReputations
Aight so dont know how i feel about the way that argument flowed. Very odd time to bring up the pregnancy. But the of the chapter, i loved, as usual!
10/22/2019 c19 BadReputations
Yummmm yesss girl I love me some draaaammaa. This is getting really good and I'm excited to keep reading!
10/17/2019 c19 Guest
Heeey im back. Been caught up reading (and in school) sry. Still lovin it.
10/11/2019 c18 BadReputations
It's TIME *Throws confetti* Bring on the tragic backstory baby, my body is READY
10/10/2019 c17 BadReputations
Ray seriously just needs to suck a rotten egg man, like yeah I feel bad for him but that shit happened SO long ago and now, what ? Jon's never allowed to be happy again? Like focus on your own shit, like picking up on all the VERY clear signs that his fuck buddy is pregnant. SERIOUSLY.
10/7/2019 c16 BadReputations
God dammit ray go. Awaaaay.
10/7/2019 c15 BadReputations
Im literally so happy thats not jons baby i would have LOST IT. Theyre WORKING OUT YAS
26 Page 1 2 Next »