for Promise

7/23/2019 c2 15Charmpanda
Haha, and here we see the darkness that comes with spirituality! I assume that little girl is a spirit of some sort, maybe a mournful or pitying one. BTW, I’m always willing to help, if you need some spiritual advice.
OHHH MY GOSH! That is such a cool villain! The one that shapeshifted into Valerian. I was honestly blown away. I wonder what he’s going to do with his newly adopted persona.
Emily’s possessed? What connections do her bicolor sapphire have to this tragic building? Yeah sooooo, I have a lot of questions. A loooooooot of questions. Excellent work! Great descriptions and scenes! I loved it all, and am eager to know what the heck is going on.
7/8/2019 c1 Charmpanda
Oh, um, are red pentagrams bad? As an amateur spiritualist, I don’t look into demons and old religions much. They’re kinda interesting though.
Excellent work with this! I was pretty eager to read it when it was posted, and I’m not disappointed. Loved Kirron and Emily’s conversation at the beginning. Yeah, there is some definite creepy crap happening in this building, involving forces beyond our cast’s reckoning. Poor Lily. That’s a monstrous thing to happen to a girl. Hopefully the horror ends for her, though I doubt it. I wonder what that creature planned to do to her? Eeeeeekk. Ha, love the references to Spandel. Yahsss :p
Real excited to see what’s next, so update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service