for Writing Poetry is for Losers

12/13/2020 c7 1Alighieri
New favourite! But I didn't realize "epic" was not said...
12/13/2020 c6 Alighieri
This is my favourite.
12/13/2020 c2 Alighieri
But don't throw it away! It's cringe now, but later it will look cute. 'Cause it is cute, all little kid poems are I like to see poetic enthusiasm in everyone.
12/13/2020 c1 Alighieri
Did people really think that? Shame! I think this nice though. Maybe poems is just something people don't like at a certain age because the only poems we are shown is the coughed up phlegm of some patriot.
My word. I sound bitter.
9/4/2020 c3 2cactus juice patent
I remember going to and fro school to vividly but none of the actual lessons lmaoo, it's the very significant memories that got blocked out because my brain wasn't equipped to handle them at the time!

But yeah, it's pretty common haha, you're not crazy :))
6/2/2020 c5 AnnieBC
"the white void/ around a frozen shiver"

*sigh* that enjambment is just too perfect!

333
6/2/2020 c1 AnnieBC
Wow... I love the line "how many poems have i written down/ If no one knows they exist". That really speaks to the conflict between the desire to share your work and the desire to keep it secret that I think many artists feel. Good job catching that feeling in so few words!

I'm new to this website, so I'm not sure what the protocol is for offering constructive feedback... don't worry I'm not gonna flame lol. One thing that I noticed is that you have "now a days" as three words instead of one (nowadays).

I really liked this poem! I can't wait to read the rest!
7/25/2019 c1 19Ckh
"Writing Poetry is for Losers" - Yeah, who would waste their time writing boring o' poetry? *cough, cough*

Contrary to actual poets, I don't write daily poetry religiously. I only write down the poems I feel are strong enough - which is probably why I only publish yearly poems, huh. Anyways, I digress. Poems are fun to complete, even if they are a pain in the ass to write.

Who cares about people who hates poems? I mean, their remarks hurt, but what's important is your own personal satisfaction for having written your poems, yatta yatta. Online writing groups are a good place to get validation from your works. Its a shame that the FP community is dead, but maybe there are better poetry review sites out there.