for Titan and Enceladus

4/19/2021 c1 HeyCharles
Please publish your work on NovelStar. For sure a lot of readers will love your work. There are also a lot of talented writers in the platform that you might want to work with.
9/28/2019 c3 3HolidayTomorrow
So far, your story is very interesting and unique! I love the characters and the dialogue, especially the dialogue between Aaron and Yaron. The various alien lifeforms are very descriptive and imaginative! Keep up the good work!
9/21/2019 c1 Greg
I want to like this but I think it needs some work.
There just isn't enough detail. The only thing you describe really at all is what the characters are wearing, which even that is just a list instead of a real, meaty description. It's just a bunch of dialogue. As a reader there's no way I can get invested in this.

I don't really know what's going on around the characters. Aside from their looks listed in the beginning, I don't even know what the characters look like when they're talking. What are their expressions, their posture?

There's no atmosphere. Even the dialogue feels cliche. It can be humorous at times but it's just lacking. The dialogue is mostly used as exposition and jokes.

You have some basic grammar mistakes.

So much potential in this idea. So much potential in the characters. You just need to put some actual meat onto this thing.
9/21/2019 c1 2Dinosaursarereal
I really like the setting and theme of this story. It’s really unique is keeps interest well. The characters all play off of each other well, good job!
9/19/2019 c2 Sakumira Agashi
This is still very interesting! The humor is still just as good!
9/16/2019 c2 Joann
Very good story. Creative imagination.
9/15/2019 c2 Freeman The Storymaker
Hmm, pretty good chapter if i say so myself. Good thing nobody got hurt.
9/4/2019 c1 Sakumira Agashi
This is a really good scifi with interesting characters and story! I love how differently you describe each person, and how they have their own unique personalities traits. The humor is really good too!
9/3/2019 c1 Freeman The Storymaker
Hmm.. This is pretty good. Very impressive.