for Caeowulf

12/20/2020 c50 18Sir Scott
I would be interested in reading more. I'm not sure which culture though.
12/20/2020 c5 4Unbreakable Ark
Caeowulf doubts his sons exploits, and I trust Caeowulf more than Dale as of right now, so... Sorry, Dale.
12/20/2020 c4 Unbreakable Ark
I don't know too much about them, but they seem honourable despite their secretive nature, so maybe Bridget's division would make for good allies.
12/20/2020 c3 Unbreakable Ark
To answer this chapter's question, I'm not too sure but I'd guess no more than 5000, probably significantly less.
12/20/2020 c2 Unbreakable Ark
Interesting to learn more about Caeowulf's family life, it really helped me get more of an understanding of your protagonist. To answer this chapter's question, the pronunciations were mostly fine!
12/20/2020 c1 Unbreakable Ark
Hi! Just stumbled across this story, saw it was just recently marked as complete and decided I'd give it a read. To answer your question, I did like the vassal Kingdoms, especially the frog one. I'll try and give my thoughts on your writing and stuff more as I progress through the tale- In this first chapter there were some slight criticisms I should make, namely that it feels as though you're just listing things that happened one by one and not overly describing things very much. But obviously I don't know if that changes the further I get.
11/21/2020 c49 18Sir Scott
It's been a long journey. I had a feeling that this would be Caeowulf's fate.
10/9/2020 c48 Sir Scott
I found it interesting that he got to meet all the other Caeowulfs. It would be neat to meet your other selves in an alternate reality.
9/25/2020 c47 Sir Scott
Happy birthday Caeowulf. I can't believe that a year has already passed.
8/21/2020 c46 Sir Scott
Not really, because gambling has been around forever.
8/17/2020 c45 Sir Scott
I believe I would. Not forever, but for a time.
8/11/2020 c44 Sir Scott
I kind of seen him becoming a saint, but wasn't for sure either.
8/8/2020 c43 Sir Scott
I would party, if just let off steam from all the drama and battles that have been going on.
8/5/2020 c42 Sir Scott
That was an interesting chapter.
7/30/2020 c41 Sir Scott
Yes, it felt like a real campaign.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »