for Little Lucy

12/21/2020 c1 Hi transphobe
I've figured out that I'm a bit genderqueer, so an extra screw you! You DON'T need dysphoria to be trans- the biggest identifier of gender identity is actually euphoria. So, I could be uncomfortable being referred to as she/her when I'm having an agender day, but what really makes me agender is how I get very, inexplicably happy at the thought of being super androgynous and using xe/xem pronouns.
And I'm NOT looking for attention or wanting to be different or being a "snowflake." I'm fully closeted offline and only out in about half of my online personas. The thought of having to explain my gender identity to everyone I encounter for the rest of my life genuinely stresses me out. Tumblr wasn't what taught me about this identity, actual research was, so... uh... yeah. Screw you.
And you asked not to be flamed for your opinion, but this isn't an "opinion." It's an identity, and you're being transphobic. I deserve the right to call you out on it.
4/30/2020 c1 4both-pen-and-sword
My best friend is non-binary. I can only imagine how they would feel reading something like this. I understand that this poem is your opinion, but it is fact that some people are neither a boy or a girl. People outside of the gender binary have existed long before tumblr, for example, two-spirits in some Native American cultures. In addition to that, gender is not only more than binary mentally, but it is physically possible to be a combination of male and female, called intersex. This poem frequently talks about the importance of doing research, maybe you should consider doing some before you dismiss the identity of an entire group of people.
1/13/2020 c1 9Bookwormgirl64
*loudly applauds* FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO ADMITS THAT THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS! :D :D :D :D
1/10/2020 c1 79CitrusChickadee
Pff, if this doesn't sum up tumblr in general, I don't know what does.