for Sewage

4/19/2021 c1 HeyCharles
Whoa, what a great story I just read. I suggest you join NovelStar’s writing competition, you might be their next big star.
2/7/2020 c1 9Mislav
Pretty creepy, intriguing and fun story. Eric's demise was well-deserved, albeit disgusting. You did a good job making him a cold, calculated, despicable character. This really got to me: "Eric floored it after that, least anyone else on the deserted street call him. He felt a tinge of regret for his impulsive murder, more from fear of consequences than remorse. His job as in a financial firm was full of impulsive decisions, ones that crashed the world economy and passed private debt to public hands. Ones that ruined a million lives he'd never interact with personally. Yet a million driven to suicide was a statistic, but a single hit-and-run was a murder."

I liked the twist with the janitor who found Eric's body turning out to be a brother of the woman Eric had run over. I liked the addition of humor too, such as: "Even moving his desk to another floor did not dispel the problem, although he did not miss Marvin passing gas." And "It was a truly shitty way to die." Keep up the great work. I always have fun reading your stories.