for Avenger

5/26 c3 3AA Hart
Oof! A clever twist from the Captain.
5/14 c2 AA Hart
Ooh! That ending!

Once again impressed with your masterful writing. I like seeing the characters fleshed out more here, especially Caddie. I like Hiram already. The descriptions are excellent.
5/12 c1 AA Hart
An intriguing start! I love the characterization and the dialogue so far. I can't wait to read more and get to know these characters better! Your writing style is write up my alley.
5/11 c9 Meli Sand
good luck Caddie ... feels like everything is about to go to hell, and I'm so ready for it .-.
5/4 c9 Magnolia
Oh I can't wait to punch Jack good and hard. Poor Captain. Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/4 c6 Magnolia
Ohhhhhh I'm so glad the next chapter is up already or I'd call you right now and demand answers ahah
5/4 c3 Magnolia
The drama! The twists! The turns!
5/4 c2 Magnolia
Oh I missed your lavish descriptions 3 Everything is so wonderfully detailed, and the suspense is already here! So much suspense established in a couple paragraphs, so good.
4/1 c4 Meli Sand
wow, I have a feeling the relationship between Caddie and Drury is going to be a fascinating one. still loving how the dialogue flows, also the small details that add realism. I'm excited to see what comes next!
3/26 c2 Meli Sand
After missing out on the latter half of Ember, I'm so very glad you're posting this new story. Love your pacing and the naturalness of your dialogue. Also excited to learn more about Caddie, Cap'n, Jack ... this review is just a plea for more chapters honestly
3/26 c2 3RunnerQuest
Caddie is so cool! I love her character already! And she’s a powder monkey too - that’s a neat twist! Really loving the world and atmosphere your built up so far! Your descriptions of the boat and ocean are beautiful and it makes me wish I was on the boat with Caddie lol! Amazing job (as always)! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/21 c1 RunnerQuest
Awwww I love this! It was so unexpected to see the rough and tough captain holding a little girl, and so sweet how he wanted to look after her! I have all kinds of visions of her growing up to be a strong seafaring swordswoman haha! I can’t wait to see where this story goes! Very cool premise and a gripping start! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service