for A New Life

5/1 c1 AvegaLil
. This book is well thought out as well as being well written. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
7/15/2020 c21 Guest
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story, the characters were immersive and being able to see the characters change over time and become better people was nice to see. I will admit I was sad when I saw the status change to complete, but still think that it was the perfect ending to such a compelling story. Keep up the good work!
7/7/2020 c1 Delta6697
I like this story a lot so far. I’m not good at constructive criticism, so I’ll just be constructive. You’re doing a great job, thank you! A great starting chapter, btw, I think how Julia is acting is exactly how I would, too. Have an amazing day!
6/25/2020 c16 woodlander
It was nice to see Julia back in her home town with her old friends. She's definitely gone through some changes since she's moved. I also really liked the scene with Alan. I can imagine how difficult that must of been for Julia, but I'm happy he was remorseful.
6/14/2020 c11 woodlander
Aww, I loved this scene between Julia and Will. It's nice to see them opening up to each other!
6/12/2020 c6 woodlander
I am really liking this so far! I can relate to Julia's character - I think you have done a nice job at showing how she is dealing with the loss of her parents. I particularly liked the therapist scene. It was realistic, especially for someone who is being forced to go. Also, love the slow developing relationship between her and Will!
4/25/2020 c1 Guest
Ooh. That was a really good start~