for First Contact

5/10 c2 4The Skraeling
I can't help but wonder who will live and who will die in this too. Somehow I don't see Hillary surviiung and probably not Ortiz either. Or Maria. Or Katherine. Theu'tre probably all fucked.

What kind of voice are the aliens speaking in becausw while the concept is creepy it almost came off as more comical the whole if you're homo sapien can you please die it sounds more like a youtube comment than an alien.

I mean what kind of voices would they have? Then again it can't be any less scary than the aliens on the mothership zeta that shit was comical too.

Also somehow I suspect that these aliens have been to Earth before. It should be interesting to drr if any charaacters catch one of them and learn about their ways/.
4/18 c1 The Skraeling
I had to laugh so fuckin hard at Thomas Jane being in this mostly cause of how emotionally scarred my mom is by him. He'll have my respect for playing Cole from Gun though.

It's a bit different than the beta version but it's interesting to see where this will go.

Interesting to see what kind of criminal Charles Koban is on the streets of Chicago. Also interesting you chose to hae a 60's in this you had implied toi me if you ever were to get down with a gang it'd be Blood over Crip but you tend to focus on the 60's a lot m but maybe this has no bearing on that

The cities you chose were also random as far as the Salem Oregon thing.

Also two Triad types should be interesting
4/14 c2 Fallout2281