for Gravity

5/1 c2 15Charmpanda
Still confused. You say it’s not that sad, but it’s labeled tragedy. What? Anyways ...
I still haven’t a clue what’s going on, but the concept, in its entirety seems very cool. I can’t say I trust Melody’s offer, but she seems so sweet. I don’t wanna hold anything against her. I’m interested as to what the protector’s realm is, and what Emily can do to protect the world. Hahaha, OH MH MY GOD! I love the end scene, when Emily just through herself on poor confused Alister! I can really picture that! Hilarious! :) Great job! Since the story is posted in small increments, I don’t have a ton to say, but I’m really excited to see what else you got planned! Update soon, Kay? :)

On a completely unrelated note, I’m curious about something ... why did you respond to my review in your author’s note?
4/29 c1 Charmpanda
It’s Wednesday, WEDNESDAY! Wednesday is my favorite day! And I’ve never been in a more trashy mood, than I am right now. Maybe saying something nice’ll help me feel, a little itty bitty bit better. I don’t know how this story is going to go, but I see it won’t be anything happy. Take it easy on my heart, just a little. The Hope family are spiritualists, though you can ignore that fact if it suits the story. I like, really don’t mind. Oof, poor Emily! She’s dead, but not really? I hope I get more clarification on what’s happening next chapter. Y’know, it’s always harder on those being left behind when people die, but maybe that’ll be different in Emily case. An interesting an emotional premise you’ve got here. I’m eager to see what’s next. Update soon okay? :)
Oh, and it’s so good to read something of yours! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service