for Elemental Spirit

9/12/2020 c45 Guest
Hi! I just finished reading this, and I want to tell you that it was really great. It was really fun to read, and by looking at some of the other reviewers, I can See that they feel the same way. I totally understand being terrified to have other people reading your stuff, but I’m really glad that you posted this. Reading the end of this just made my day. I read your other story about about writers block too! I thought it was really creative. Unfortunately I haven’t read your others stories yet, but I almost definitely will soon (like right after I finish writing this thing) . I just really wanted to review this and didn’t feel like waiting. I noticed that You said you had actually written more books? I am asking you very nicely (I thought about being like “ I command you” but decided it was rude and I don’t want to seem mean) to post your other books so I can read them. Based on this book, I will enjoy them very much ( I really really really like reading good books and other writing). I understand if you don’t want to, and I’m aware that my motives for wanting you to post them are almost purely selfish ( hopefully that’s okay? ). I can’t judge if you choose not to though. I like writing a lot but I’m so worried that it’ll be bad I won’t write much, never mind posting it somewhere that a bunch of complete strangers can read it and judge it. It’s silly I know, but I haven’t gotten over it so there’s no way I can judge you at all (not that I would). In fact it’s really inspiring to me, reading stuff on sites like these. People who post things on sites like these even though people could really hate their stuff. Like, I’m sure a lot of people think that their writing is bad ( and I’m not saying that it’s all good) and post it on this site anyway. The worse ones are the most inspiring I think because the person is actually writing it and posting it. It makes me think “If they can do it, I can do it” . So thanks for being enough to post this. Anyway, I currently don’t have an account on this site ( that’s why I’m logging on as a guest) but if I did I would have followed you. I’m realizing that this is super long though and I should finish up. Not to mention I started ranting about myself a bit. Sorry for making you read this giant thing. What I wanted to say is- Thanks a lot for brightening my day! :)
9/11/2020 c45 2BlackNinja101
I can't believe it's over! This is a great story! I will miss not having a notification pop up letting me know you've updated. Maybe you could add an epilogue... maybe? Once again, great story!
9/5/2020 c43 BlackNinja101
Aww, it is so sweet but so sad at the same time. The only thing is I don't really understand what happened to Leo, maybe you could add a little bit at the beginning of this chapter so that we know what happened?
9/4/2020 c42 BlackNinja101
Oh my God, I am so sad that it is his last chapter. But still, amazing chapter.
9/2/2020 c16 nife11
is she a lessy OMG thy'll make an amazing couple
9/2/2020 c10 nife11
love your book. embrace your inner gay.
8/27/2020 c34 BlackNinja101
Ohhhh myyyyy Goddd! Great chapter!
6/24/2020 c17 BlackNinja101
It's getting interesting! Shanta seems like one of those crazy villains that like to act like royalty or something, is she like that? I can't stop wondering what Vale is going to do, he is stuck on a boat after all!
6/18/2020 c15 BlackNinja101
Great job! Can't wait to read more! I am just confused by why River said to come in when he was with his other girlfriend and then was really surprised when someone walked in on them...
6/15/2020 c2 Krisaa09
Good start so far. I like the quote at the beginning and the cover of the story. Can't wait to read more.
5/28/2020 c9 LibbyAnn
So excited for them all to finally meet each other! Or at least some of them!
This is definitely the best Vale chapter, I really enjoyed it x
5/23/2020 c8 LibbyAnn
Skye is such a mood hahaha
it is definitely getting interesting and I can't wait for them all to finally interact! Not sure if something is going to happen between Leo and Skye... I mean they both have some kind of anger issues haha
I wouldn't mind them being a ship, it would be cute.
Another really good chapter! Looking forward to the next one !
5/19/2020 c7 LibbyAnn
OHMYWORD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
this chapter is everything. everything. Don't worry Quarantine is getting to me too! Ugh, this chapter makes me so happy! I need the next please because I know its Skye- I think- and I love her chapters!
Back onto this chapter though, I think you did a great job again with Marella, we are able to understand why she was so passionate about not wanting to marry and it helps us understand her perspective more.
#TeamMariver
5/19/2020 c6 LibbyAnn
Leo makes me smile :)
One tip when you are writing about him falling asleep though...
instead of:
"Shut eyelids-Blood" try:
"As I close my eyes in an attempt to get some sleep images of blood and war to fill my vision. so I stay awake trying to take my mind off blood by thinking about things that make me happy-" etc
Anyway! Well done again! Keen to keep reading!
5/19/2020 c5 LibbyAnn
Skye is by far my favorite! Leo is a close second, excited to get more of his personality.
This chapter was good! I definitely think that Vales personality shines through the way he thinks and speaks, he is such a sweetheart. But the first part of the chapter when he is analyzing Marella and rating on a scale from 1-10 I think maybe could be written out differently, I totally get that's just how he thinks! but maybe try a different style it felt a little bit too repetitive.
But I still loved it! well done!
18 Page 1 2 Next »