for Mahou Dragon And The Wings Of Bahamut

6/23 c3 20dmasterxd
I really like this chapter a lot. It has a really interesting mystery going on and I love me some mysteries XD. Wonder if it’s another dragon doing this? Considering the thing Brutus brought up about humans being attracted to dragons’ pheromones. Though, that wouldn’t explain the boy...Great chapter, definitely curious to see what this mystery leads up to.
6/21 c2 dmasterxd
I love how protective Brutus is of Rose. It’s honestly very sweet and endearing. I like the Coordinator so far, he has a very business like no nonsense attitude, which is a good contrast to Brutus’ more playful side. Wonder what’s going on with his son though. I know he said he was out hunting as many demons as he could, but I feel like there might be a bit more to it.

Curious about this mystery at Rose’s school too. Very nice chapter with good introductions to more characters. Looking forward to seeing where all of this will lead.
5/31 c1 dmasterxd
Brutus is already awesome, haha. I love how lively is. “Only meat, also pancakes, but only meat!” XD He’s great. I really like the dynamic he has with Rose too. It has a bit of a friendly bickering vibe.

Plot is off to an interesting start. There’s already quite a bit of intrigue behind it. The tree demon possibly having been a human before, Brutus being able to turn that black sphere into different items. And of course that empty room at the end. Lots of cool stuff being setup here. Curious about this chairman too. All in all, very nice start to this story.
5/24 c3 5Darth Zannacross
Well, Brutus might not like peer pressure but if he's to aggressive he might get Rose kicked out of school, and that would be counter productive.

Oh well, for now we have have a mystery to deal with, wonder if its a Harry Potter like situation with a ghost or something, guess only one way to find out.
5/23 c1 17cud-b-better
Well a common concept of demon hunting, not a bad start. But there is a recurring error that you keep putting "diner" instead of "dinner". For a while I thought she was getting ingredients for a cafe or something.
5/22 c2 5Darth Zannacross
Rose is getting use to the perks of her new spot, and sees Brutus can respond quite strongly to food.

Not sure how much one can trust someone named Hellfire, but we will see.
5/19 c1 Darth Zannacross
A strange start to a strange story, but in a good way lol.

Our lead Rose seems interesting, interesting enough to keep this brute Brutus in line, for now, we will see as things look like they are going to get hairy rather soon.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service