for Ultra X

5/24 c9 2DarkCrono915
Oof, hearing about dragons killing people makes Dultra question his own subordinates. Well, I guess that's one way to react...
5/24 c8 DarkCrono915
If I were part of the Hyper Boys I would not be excited about the fact that DRAGONS were waging war against me. I hope they have some cool dragon killing tech to defend themselves with!
5/21 c7 DarkCrono915
I wonder when they figure out how and why this war really started? Seems like the humans won't stand much of a chance against dragons.

Good story so far, keep it up!
5/21 c6 DarkCrono915
ouch! lots of carnage here, nice!
5/21 c5 DarkCrono915
Just a thought, you've created a pretty cool world here in this storyline... don't be afraid to share some details of it with the readers!

"David, an archangel from Panthera"...where is Panthera and what were the roles of the arch angels?

"crisis with the Chaos stars"-sounds interesting, what was this crisis? Is this related to the wolf stones being taken in chapter 1? Same thing or different problem?

Those are just a couple of random examples, but feel free to flesh out this universe with words for us because it sounds pretty interesting!
5/21 c4 DarkCrono915
I wonder who this hybrid is? Seems interesting and important!
5/21 c3 DarkCrono915
Not sure if anyone has said this for chapter 3 but you may want to go back and check the formatting of this...something jacked it up.
5/21 c2 DarkCrono915
I just like that one of their names is Pretzel!
5/21 c1 DarkCrono915
Oof, that mischievous Delta Stallion! Starting a war, but why? And I wonder what the wolf stones do?

Great story start, I'm going to keep going!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service