for The Missing Girls

10/1/2020 c1 3theeclairsofcustardcrumble
Wow, this story is really scary! What will happen to the family? The children? This is getting scary...
8/6/2020 c7 2miniandminie
oh my oh my oh my WHAT HAPPENS?! I need to know! We've loved this story throughout the entire adventure, and it's been a wild ride! What an ending! You have amazing talent and I look forward to reading more of your works in the future! :)
8/6/2020 c6 miniandminie
WHOAAAAAAA! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! So nicely written! Gabriella did a really good job of uncovering the mystery, and you did really good characterization of Gabriella! Fantastic job! :D
8/6/2020 c2 miniandminie
OH my what a cliffhanger! So incredibly written Berryshortcake! Really good job with the word choice! :)
8/5/2020 c5 miniandminie
Oh my gosh, this was great. Alisa is so...
The line "See you in the real world sis. And this time I'll win." So cruel!
Great work, as always,
Minie
7/10/2020 c4 miniandminie
This is so hilarious! "OKAY I WISH I NEVER HAD KNEES!" is the best thing I have ever heard someone say when they have scraped their knees! I cannot get past this!
Two more chapters to come, and I am so excited for those!
Are we going to figure out? What is Alisa doing? More importantly, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?

UGh I love this so much!

Cheers,
Mini :)
7/10/2020 c3 miniandminie
WOAH! OMG! This was by far one of the best chapters. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! I am seriously scared! This chapter was so...action packed. Okay...I need to go on to the next chapter! Great work - very good job describing the scene!
6/28/2020 c1 miniandminie
Wow. This is absolutely amazing... I actually screamed while reading this. I cannot wait for the next few chapters! This is so exciting (and dramatic!)

Best,