for Under A Sturgeon Moon

8/17 c1 43zanybellecloudo
A beautifully sad reflection on a relationship that never fulfilled the dreamers wishes. I feel there is a positive sentiment in your final words, which provide a lot of goodness to this otherwise heartbroken tale. It feels like a lesson learnt in holding onto hope despite the hurt, and remaining a friend. So often this never happens, so these words offer comfort in starting again.

"It is with hope we salvage our hearts, and in forgiveness we stay a true friend"

Thank you.
8/9 c1 11Octavio
Great poem. I've always liked simple rhymes and couplets. I personally would've structured some of the rhymes different, but don't let my preference draw away from your work. Keep up the good work, man.
8/6 c1 21LilyWoodlin
Such raw emotion. This poem is beautifully written. I have yet to experience love to the extent the poem point towards. Instead for myself I come to relate it towards the friends and acquaintance who come and go. I miss seeing my friends and while I hear from some of them, other I've only really get to greet at school. Thank you for sharing this poem. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service