for I Need a Hero Part 1 (2-0)

10/17 c25 CushyTushy99
Wow, Mia is shameless. Mia is just disgusting. I don't know what to say about her other than she is disgusting and perverted. In front of a kid, no less.
9/20 c17 2BlackBerry55
Marshall and Brandon almost stole the show, but you brought it back.
9/18 c16 BlackBerry55
I can tell my brother had a lot to do with this chapter.
9/18 c16 CushyTushy99
Here, we are finally introduced to the other hero of this story. Nero Pryor and Hercules are the two best things about this story, no questions about it. They need to team up and right the wrongs of this series.
9/13 c15 BlackBerry55
Oh, so this is what you meant by revisions. Oh, the next chapter is gonna be fun.
9/13 c15 CushyTushy99
Who was the woman Mia found? Why was she there? And was it there just for shock value?
9/3 c14 BlackBerry55
And this is what we called tension and a cliffhanger. We probably don’t even have to know who these men’s names to know who they are and what kind of trouble they spell.
9/1 c13 BlackBerry55
Trimming the excess fat was perhaps the best thing we told you to do in this story. Tell us what we need, and what will make us laugh. Which you’re doing here.

Also, I am NEVER going to forget the shaboink-boink scene. That HAS to make it to the ForgeFiction channel.
8/28 c12 CushyTushy99
This is the story you should keep. This is your best work so far, and it's probably not even a quarter of the way finished.

Hercules somehow was even greater here than he was in 1.0. Once again, he's the hero we all want to read about. He's the one you need to focus on. Mia is better in this story, but she still can't hope to compare to Hercules.

What I see here is probably what your friends have been talking about all this time. You can do good work. You can have a likable set of characters. Why don't you do this more often? Why isn't this the story you focus on?
8/28 c12 BlackBerry55
Ouch. Right INTO the first real problem with her plan. At least 2.0 Mia stands a better chance here.
8/20 c11 BlackBerry55
Wow. Mia almost really blew it there. Also, the necklace with the word ‘Sexy’ was hilarious.
8/19 c10 BlackBerry55
Here it comes. Hercules is about to enter the story. Do this right, but also at the same time do this not as right as you could because Hercules doesn’t need to steal this show again.
8/18 c9 BlackBerry55
Was that Dr. Paine or Captain Sorrel?
8/18 c8 BlackBerry55
Williams has a point, but the fact is, the Pryor Foundation would have gotten access to these files with or WITHOUT the cooperation of the U.S Government. The highers ups are right to want the Foundation on their side as opposed to against them.
8/15 c7 BlackBerry55
Doesn't Mia also have a trust fund?
21 Page 1 2 Next »