for Samantha

12/30/2021 c12 ninagumilang
halo author, i really like your novel, i am an editor from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, my i know how to reach you professionally?
4/26/2021 c12 21WafflesandUnicorn
I'm surprised Sam wasn't feeling the reception, she used to be a party person.

Her dad showed up! Hurray!

Okay, not gonna lie, the whole going back for Liam thing was annoying. It's their honeymoon for crying out loud! And they never get away from the kid! Call me mean or inconsiderate or whatever, but I think they should have had him stay home. Long term, its not gonna be good to be that attached. He's what, two almost three? They should be able to leave him at this point I think. Maybe not with strangers but he was literally going to be with family. He could've cried it out. And I don't get why she felt so guilty for leaving him. They told him they were leaving. I don't know, the whole situation bugged me. I'm glad Emma came to keep him at least, but he really shouldn't have been there at all.
4/19/2021 c11 WafflesandUnicorn
Thank goodness they didn't let her wear the prom dress! A prom dress is not the same as a wedding dress, white or not.

Noah is so stupid! Why would he even suggest that Ian go make out with that girl? It was a little funny though.

Liam wanting to stay in the tux was so cute. He was so excited about it.

Liam is so naughty sometimes. Typical three year old though. Typical kid in general really.

I almost wish they had had bachelor and bachelorette parties. Just cause I know Andy, Noah, and Emma would have been up to no good the whole time and it would've amused me. But oh well.

High key didn't remember Scarlet. Still not entirely sure I know who she is.

Fionn and Sapphire are gonna be a thing though! Calling it now. It's gonna happen. Or at the very least there's gonna be some sexual tension between them.

Granny gave her her veil. How very sweet.

They're so close! Now the question is, are you gonna skip the ceremony or are we gonna be able to read it? I guess we'll find out next time.
4/10/2021 c10 WafflesandUnicorn
Damn I hate that Noah is starting to grow on me. He's a funny asshole, I'll give him that. His birthday shenanigans were amusing.

And don't get me started on Liam. The animal noises thing cracked me up.

Ian's dad is a dick. End of story.

Oh my gosh that pastor was way out of line! He took things way too far. They made a mistake, they're human. And it'll be forgiven if they repent. He deserved that punch.

Also since when is Ian so aggressive? Not mad at it though.

Thank God Pastor Wiggins(?) had some good sense and is understanding.

Yay! They're gonna get married! Very amused by the wedding date by the way. Do you remember what happens the day after?

And now I shall wait again.
4/6/2021 c3 AvegaLil
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the book. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
4/3/2021 c1 AvegaLil
Great job author, I
really like your writing style. I suggest you join NovelStar’s ongoing writing competition. Just download the app.
3/31/2021 c9 WafflesandUnicorn
Hold up. How old is this kid that he's walking around and talking like this?

Oh shit! They got caught! Kinda. Liam is definitely overdue for his own room me thinks.

She's so mean to the little Carson! Little dude didn't do anything to her! Unless he did?

That sucks that Sam was feeling so guilty. It wasn't her fault that Ian's dad is a hypocritical asshole. I'm glad Ian was able to cheer her up.

Also him thinking that Liam ruined everything while he was peeping at her was quite amusing.

And now I shall wait again.
3/23/2021 c8 WafflesandUnicorn
You're back! I'm back! Although, let's be real, we're never really gone from each other.

Anywho.

I completely forgot about Emma! That girl is crazy. I highly doubt Sam and Ian would indulge in the numerous positions she thought they should.

Okay but why the heck did I know that the dude with the dick piercing would be Andy? As soon as it was mentioned I thought "what if that was Andy?" And then it was! I almost wanna say petition to give Andy his own story, but I know that it would be way too scandalous for you to do.

Oh no! The poor baby got a rash! Those suck big time.

And poor Sammi thinking she's a bad mom for not knowing. She's not a bad mom, all first time moms struggle with something.

I'm with Granny, try for a girl next time.
10/9/2020 c7 2stunningaurora
yes beverly you go gurl~

honestly she didn't talk during the whole thing i would understand how she could be forgiven, it was def ok for her to be worried that they weren't prepared, and for her to not stand up for Ian in that moment since her worry would cloud her judgement and since her husband was also worried (for a whole other reason though) she wouldn't speak up, but it always depends on the person who's forgiving them, and their interpretation.

honestly it's been 5 months (if i did the math right) she could have spoke up sooner but then again she may have just been working up courage

we also stan ian's grandparents!

olive is so cute omg she and liam better be besties

awe she dropped out ig we won't be seeing much of emma [unless they still keep in touch? ;)] but it's okay to drop out especially if she has a baby you can always go back to school - that's one good thing about living in the goddamn burning country called usa. f in the chats for her track scholarship though, it can always continue as a hobby since she seemed very good at track back in "ian" and with her parents supporting her/time i'm sure she'll be able to pay :)

the online school scene reminds me of online school right now omg the terrors

honestly i feel like the older siblings always have it harder [speaking from experience here] and we always have the higher expectations NO MATTER WHAT even if it's the same exact thing the younger one(s) will always be treated way better, and adding the fact that noah had always acted out, if he said that he wanted to move in with mara his dad may not lecture him, and just say yes, and not even consider ian's actions. but damn, he do be keeping that anger for a hella long time, if you really love your son, just try and make up already.
10/9/2020 c6 stunningaurora
omg i js realized that in "Ian" there was FORESHADOWING when andy teased her about birth control- don't know if that was intentional or not or if i'm just dumb here-

but omg I KNEW IT I KNEW HIS PARENTS WOULD BLOW UP LIKE DAMN YOU CAN'T JUST EXPECT THAT A CHILD BORN IN WEDLOCK IS BETTER THAN ONE BORN OUT OF IT IT'S LITERALLY YOUR GRANDCHILD SHOULDN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR THEM

at the moment we stan sam's mom

we did not stan her preggo hormone stage tho- but sam's hormones seem much calmer in terms of her not getting mad every three seconds haha
10/9/2020 c5 stunningaurora
omg the muffin song reference- that song is my LIFE even now haha~

istg SEE I TOLD YOU HE WOULD UNDERSTAND IT'S THEIR PARENTS I'M HELLA SCARED ABOUT
10/9/2020 c4 stunningaurora
lksjdfkjd ok cutee i can't *insert monkey covering eyes emoji*

omgomgomg is she lgbtq? we do love representation! even if she's into animals or something real funky IT'S TOTALLY OK

okok i want someone to steal hoodies off of but i have no friends that are boys so i steal my best friend's instead WHAT HAS MY LIFE COME TO I WANT A BF BUT I DON'T CAUSE THEY'RE TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE LIKE OML SOMEONE HOOK ME UP WITH SOME LOW MAINTENANCE BOY PLEASE AND THANK YOU
10/9/2020 c3 stunningaurora
OML I READ "WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BALLS" THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME

but omg honestly emma is a whole damn mood SHE'S SO NICE NO ONE GIVES A HECK IF YOU'RE A GROUCHY BISH UNDERNEATH THAT HAPPINESS THAT'S ME TOO EXCEPT THE OPPISITE HAHAHA

we love the pet name :) it's a very cliche name, i feel like everyone uses it, but in this case it's so true tho omg
10/9/2020 c2 stunningaurora
lkdjfskdfj ok they're absolute goals SAM DON'T BE SCARED TO TELL HIM HE'LL UNDERSTAND IT'S YOUR/HIS PARENTS THAT I'M SCARED OF OMG

I CAN'T

I LITERALLY CRY SO MUCH ON A REGULAR BASIS BUT THIS MAY MAKE ME CRY SO MUCH MORE LAJDFLKSJF
10/9/2020 c1 stunningaurora
ooo she do be preggo tho~

but it's totally okay if she ends up "killing" her baby YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE DAMN

i could never go 11 weeks without knowing i get scared so freaking much but then again i've had my period for a way shorter time lmao
22 Page 1 2 Next »