for Eternal Dreams

10/30 c2 sunshine-hime
This was a really cute chapter, I enjoyed the interactions between Ken and the others! I actually liked when "Brace Girl" was still on his back and he alternated between tuning her out and then actually making an effort to listen and talk to her. And him sharing a bit of his own self. You could see just a little of his good heart there but it was still buried under tons of trash and I like that complexity.

The mystery of the island was interesting lore too and I can't wait to see where it goes. Also that clothesline from hell was amazing btw 10/10

Another solid, well written chapter and I can't wait for more!
10/27 c1 Xadhoom
Okay, cool. Pretty good start. Might wanna tone down on the exposition.
10/27 c1 sunshine-hime
This is great so far, I love the slow build into what the plot will be later on. Mis'o'chi and her power are interesting and I love that repeating theme of her waking from her own dream. And you did a nice job of making the setting feel very dream like as well.

I especially enjoyed the conversation between her and Lucas and how he didn't fully realize that he was dreaming until she pointed it out. And Catsy is very intriguing too, can't wait to see her mystery unraveled just like the other ones.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/26 c1 Amy
Hey there Neo!

This was amazing. I love this aura of them being stuck in an eternal dream and the way you described everything. Misochi is my favourite character - Catsy is interesting, reminds me of Hikari in a way where she can see things and sense things that others can't. She knows this is a dream but the question is are they all stuck in the same eternal dream? The story has definitely piqued my curiosity.

I am very impressed with how I can see each scene playing out in my head - I can hear their voices, picture their surroundings and that is amazing. I think out of all the stories I read from you, this one is my favourite. It feels natural and like you enjoyed writing it a lot more. Original fics are definitely your expertise and I hope to see more.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service