for Killer In a Red Dress

11/7/2020 c2 2RiskOfDane
I really like how this is developing, it's a classic police procedural setup but there's already a few clues being placed down for motive. Think I have a theory for what might be happening, but I'll have to see.
11/5/2020 c1 RiskOfDane
I liked the noir feel and some of the names and descriptions, it felt authentic. I really like the name Tom Breckenridge, for some reason.

However, the Femme Fatale's actions, as of the first chapter, feel a bit unmotivated? Is she just a serial killer? Because if she is, the "Nothing personal" line makes little sense. If she's a robber, that motivation could be made more clear.

Also, on the .44 (this is a pet peeve, don't worry it actually isn't personal), that's an extremely loud and powerful gun. Even with a pillow someone next door would hear that easily, the thing's literally called a hand cannon by some people. I know this seems a bit CinemaSins and a bit nitpicky, but it's important to take weapon traits into account when you're writing stuff like this.

Anyway, I'm at the very least interested in reading more on this, so I'm awaiting the next chapter curiously.