for The Legend of Alisa

1/16 c5 Dinaharun
have you tried to post in other platform? i am so interested in your work, my name is Dina an editor for a fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
2/14/2021 c5 2miniandminie
Wooooo this is awesome! Loved this chapter! And I hope that Amara is getting closer to solving the mystery of the missing girls! Love it! :D
2/11/2021 c1 Gamergirl23021
WOWWW THAT IS SOO VOOL AND SOO HORRORY! ALSO JUST SAYING THIS IS FORY BLACKFOREST!
1/13/2021 c4 miniandminie
WOW! I love this! Amara going down the slide and ending up here, with Gabriella and Amara writing/talking back and forth. Discovering Gabriella there was so cool! The ending... what a cliffhanger! Please update soon!
1/13/2021 c3 miniandminie
This was amazing! That ending was so mystique, and Amara's emotions really got across the page! Amazing writing! :)
12/21/2020 c2 miniandminie
Oh my gosh the mystery girl! I love your descriptions of her, they are so realistic! And poor Amara! I wonder what is going to happen to her! Your word choice is so good, and I love this story. Cannot wait for more! :)
12/21/2020 c1 miniandminie
How captivating! I love how Amara is reading the urban legend and doesn't believe it, and I really liked the entire encounter with Bixin! Especially since Bixin is related to this entire mystery of the missing girls. Excited to see where you take this! :D