for The Tale of Shale

1/11/2021 c7 aviick
That makes me think about the infamous SG film... LOL. This was an interesting chapter in terms of placement. Discovery is always part of the course, and clearly Shale learned something new about the environment there, while others made it seem so matter of fact. The way you write chapters like this is nice in the sense that the reader does not feel hit over the head with opinion, but is allowed to consider their own ethics.
1/11/2021 c6 aviick
The chapter read as cool as she played the investigation game. There was something quite lively about this chapter, likely attuned with the element of a secret being revealed. Pretty good!
1/9/2021 c9 19Sir Scott
Okay. Thanks for telling me. I remember the haunted house from another story.
1/3/2021 c8 Sir Scott
Nice update. It looks like Shale is starting to learn about her destiny.
12/30/2020 c7 Sir Scott
Interesting. That sounds about right too.
12/26/2020 c6 Sir Scott
The conspiracy theory angle is a nice plot twist. I'm glad to read more about this world.
12/20/2020 c5 Sir Scott
Nice chapter. Well, I hope they aren't too miserable in slavery.
12/20/2020 c5 aviick
Yes, a short chapter, but still packed full of imagery and a bit of humor. The branding aspect is quite a terrifying idea, but we know it is unfortunately not a new idea. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
11/27/2020 c4 aviick
I would hope to see the Simon character will be revisited, as you never know where people/characters will end up. To each their own path, I guess.

The chapter has some poignant moments. The divide between people and the impact this has on individuals, whether great or small, is a personal one for sure.
11/27/2020 c3 aviick
I like the alternative story format here. The connection between stories is a way to expand upon your original story lines and shows a lot of thought has gone into it.

Thank you for the added footnote at the end.
11/27/2020 c2 aviick
Hilarious! I imagine many could imagine a form of intelligence residing in a pair of whitey tighties.. LOL.
11/27/2020 c1 aviick
It's good to see you taking the time to work on ideas. I'd be curious to know what leads the writer to take action and start after a period has passed (other than the time it takes to create). I'm sure the answer is multi-layered; perhaps involving multiple factors that then take the shape of a decision/action.
11/21/2020 c4 Sir Scott
Simon Pugmire is a cool name. I agree that I like tv shows when they were more episodic.
11/19/2020 c3 Sir Scott
It was sad that Shale got separated from her mother.
11/17/2020 c2 Sir Scott
That's quite an interesting place to put a demon.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »