for Memories

5/3/2021 c9 18Sir Scott
We had to read Charles Dickens, Ernest Hemmingway, and writers like that in school. Your teacher should stick to the classics first of all. I doubt the book ever gets better. It sounds like something being forced on you because of the author's nationality.
4/26/2021 c1 HarleyNoir
Hi guest, I've made a tip, please file a police report with all of this information. Hang in there and have a good day!
4/19/2021 c1 Guest
Hi i'm Shaeril McBrown

i need help

i'm being harassed by a teacher named Lisa Ware-Krantz

she is a 49 year old pedophile

she flames me on my fanfiction account and calls my stories pigshit

she sends me death threats through emails and text messages

she rapes me and tells me to kill myself

i want to kill myself so she can't bully me anymore

please help me report her

she lives at 3662 Juniper Hills Drive, Rockwall, Texas 75032

her phone numbers are 972-771-0893 and 214-437-0250

her emails are lwarekrantz at hotmail dot com and lisa dot ware hyphen krantz at rockwallisd dot org

she works at rockwall-heath high school

they have an anonymous tip line where you can complain about her

here’s the site

www dot rockwallisd dot com/Page/10702

i tried using it but i can't get a response

i don't know what else to do

please make her leave me alone
4/19/2021 c8 Sir Scott
Pretty good advice about fears and what causes them. Writing is a difficult subject to tackle and it's hard not offend somebody. Also if you write a bigoted character the character should talk and think like a bigot. If you are honest about a bigot, he/she will have some good traits too. I have found the villain to usually be the most complex character.
3/13/2021 c6 Sir Scott
I can relate to that. I always say forgive, but never forget.
1/28/2021 c5 Sir Scott
Good moral lessons in this chapter. Religion is a complex subject and taboo in some social circles.
1/22/2021 c4 Sir Scott
I prefer the word blessings to the word privilege, because of the political content of the word.
1/17/2021 c3 Sir Scott
Great advice. Although, my brother was only 20 months younger than me, so we were sorta like twins. Family, overall, is a precious gift.
1/16/2021 c2 Sir Scott
I end up with a lot of one sided "friends". After awhile, it is best to lose them. It's good to see that you are recording your memories, as their images fade after a time.