for Martin Fargo

16h c8 243Dougie Zerts
But is the case really solved? Great new chapter!
12/28/2021 c7 marrybeth
halo author, i am an editor from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
8/4/2021 c1 97Shadowgate
Now after a Trump Presidency it's very hard to picture a conservative and a liberal dating.

Feminism has gone way out of bounds for years. I'm not a Trump supporter but I sure don't want a feminist society. Sammy called it sexist to live with a man in an apartment! 3's Company was never considered sexist and was actually attacked by the right-wingers.
6/11/2021 c1 9idamargaritanieves1
This is quite humorous, in a good way. Are you trying to be overt on purpose?
5/30/2021 c7 megemu
Excellent social commentary. Thank you for the laughs.
5/30/2021 c1 megemu
I laughed out loud while also feeling an undercurrent of meta sadness. Nicely done. Moving on to the next chapter . . .
3/21/2021 c7 6melodymel
My brain just short circuited! Did not see this coming!
2/13/2021 c5 melodymel
The last sentence is priceless! But about the story I thought I'd be on Martin's side but now I'm starting to get intrigued with Billy and question what makes people believe what they believe.
2/13/2021 c5 19Renulen
Billy certainly is a deep character.
2/8/2021 c3 Renulen
Martin needs a lot of work.
1/26/2021 c2 Annushka
I enjoyed both chapters. You combine such opposite things in one - it's facinating. I think these two guys might be real friends at the end and they will change each others life into better. Looking forward to reading more.
1/26/2021 c2 6melodymel
Love how this is going! I like how the guys are polar opposites yet similar. Both of them trying to get out of their situations and now they need each other to get a better life. It will be interesting to see how they get along or even if they can. Eagerly waiting for next chapter
1/19/2021 c1 17BuggsyHunter
Can't stop laughing at this. I am, myself, a Donald Trump supporter, bt that doesn't stop me from laughing out loud.
1/19/2021 c1 6melodymel
I read the premise of this and laugh out. Very eager to see how this story goes! Sounds fresh and looks fun
1/17/2021 c1 19Renulen
A nice opening chapter here. He may think he understands women, but he is delusional.