for One Winter Night

1/3 c1 anna Marry
halo author, i am interested with your work, i am a talent scout from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
4/10/2021 c1 AvegaLil
your fans will really enjoy this book. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
2/17/2021 c1 Liane Kennedy
Terrific! Really enjoyed that.
Thanks!
1/26/2021 c1 LDF
[Pete glanced back. A bakery stood on the corner of the block. Bright colors of blue and white reflected through the glass windows. Pete returned his attention to the woman. "Haven't you ever heard of not taking things from strangers? How do I know you aren't some psycho who poisoned that cupcake?"]

This...isn't how people talk. Even people who are paranoid or socially awkward. I'm assuming that he's the latter because of how he's so concerned about being in the way of people walking and doesn't want to make a scene, but what he's saying will bring all kinds of attention he wouldn't want.

Is the lady who is handing out free samples in uniform? Is she standing in front of the same building she works for?

[The woman took a step back and looked Pete over. She studied him for a long minute with pursed lips. "You don't look like someone I've dated before. Nah, I think you're good. I don't have a reason to poison you." A wry smile came to her lips. She took his hand and placed the cupcake in his palm.]

Maybe she was afraid that telling off a potential customer would get her fired because I'd expect she'd be telling the guy off for being so stupid.

Really, it could’ve worked better if he instead was hesitant on taking anything because maybe he'd be pressured to buy something and she would coax him into trying a sample.